Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Jodha did not get any outfit .They are all mismatching her prior clothes.The pink with that red .🀒
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Ela, Birbal bhi aagaya aur HH bhi aa gaye - show has taken rocket speed πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ 

Kahan sab next year ka raag alaap rahe hain - long jump aur high jump toh lagta hai agle mahine hi ho jaayega πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Birbal??????
Wasn't Mahesh Das his original name? Not Surjeet Singh na.πŸ€”
Or was it the drunkard pretending to suicide?πŸ€”
Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ---Khushi---

Birbal's entry...🀣...too funny...his wife is gonna be definitely Javeeda Part 2. πŸ˜†...exactly what I was dreading...n a spouse beater too..πŸ˜†...chalo. ..Jo will toh be busy with her for a while now πŸ˜‰

Ruqu's Hakima. ..masst white wig...πŸ˜ƒ...Looks like wigs are here to stay in JA...Kyun Ela, Adi, Mandy????? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

My Jallu in Baadal get up again...cutie pie...

Poor H & H....so sad ya...😭
EK...shame on you...SHAME SHAME SHAME...glorifying the evil MA's curse like that....

To be honest Jallu's fighting scenes are always a treat to watch...and Jallu looked smashing today...I am not liking Hakima scene was OK...I really feel happy for Jaweda...As far as BB is concerned lets see how the scene progress tomorrow...But I do feel that BB's being abused by wife image might be promoted...
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Again maham curse made a entry. Even after four month leap and EK ka adventure game she will never sudrofied.
Jalal and his team scene was good and quite refreshing . And i liked it alot.
Birbal ne mari entry as a druken.
P.S - jodha and ruk are bestie joke of the century.
Thanks for the update ela.
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Shaguni : "MAHAM KI BADUA KO KOI RUK NAHI SAKTA" πŸ€£ Hum . . . Wasn't my Anga supposed to be a vamp πŸ˜† ?  Then why not the little anecdote of a beggar enraged that none of passengers is willing to donate him moneys , suddenly stop a random passenger and blackmail him to give a big bill otherwise his life will be full of troubles and unhappiness pretending to be the 'astrologer' and god knows who the damn is going to believe in πŸ˜†  Anyways thanks ya Ela Didu πŸ€— Your updates are becoming shorter by shorter hum πŸ˜‰
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And jalal action scene was awesome aur woh cinestar ka candidate look like baccha in acting and action infront of Rajat. Mujhe uske dialouge delivery par hasi aa gayi.
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sandhya.A

Ela
Aaj yaad aaya...Jallu Shahenshah hai. Aaiii.πŸ‘
Lad raha hai...that too seriously. Not out of anger. And gauging people well.
Discussing economy with TM. Going in disguise without the prodding or inspiration of his chahithi begum.
Isn't this what we have long wanted to see.πŸ˜ƒ

This Jodha delivery reminds me of 'Gone with the Wind', where Scarlett delivers Melanie's child in the rain. The context too is somewhat alike...While Melanie trusts Scarlett completely, Scarlett has her own motives as she has a crush on Melanie's husband, but helps her friend sincerely...Here Ruqaiyya's husband is also the same but the contest is the MUZ audha.πŸ˜”

By the way, why is so much importance given to Maham Anga's curse? Is she some tapasvini like Gandhaari or a Rishi like Durvasa? 😑She is a ruthlessly evil serial killer who was the reason of miscarriages of so many Jalal's children. I really wish that MA's role in the miscarriages come to light via Resham. Jalal HAS to know.

Did Bharmal go in for some spa treatment? He looks so fresh. So does Salima Begum these days. Really getting pretty.  And where is Menavati? Doesn't care for her daughter's marriage...(Shivaani) or another daughter's delivery. Or did she get so hyper on hearing the shraap that bp shot so high that she is recuperating?

Btw, did Ruqaiyya have a shower midway from the Hakima Sahiba's house? How come she changed from violet to blue?πŸ˜†

Also why wasn't the Hakima Sahiba summoned to the palace? Do the Royal ladies have to go all the way? πŸ€”

Sandhya I dont know why cvs dont give such episode at least four times a week? I loved Jallu 's scene most today but also liked Jo...Jallu and the new Rajwanshi's friendship prove good I hope but I saw something else in that guys eyes...Who knows he might be SD's man? he might try to kill Jallu ...
Even I wonder who is MA to give curse like this and god will fullfill her wish? Has not she herself been cursed by the innocents victim's family? I feel fed up by all this superstitions ...except the bhavishyavani's by Shaguni...MV has left the show I feel or may be it is cost cutting by EK...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitra90

Agreed with your comments regarding the episode ela😊..It was a gud episode😊..Yes Javeda deserved this after all she went through..Finally Todar Mal got to do some significant scenes other than just stand and watch😊..I sumhow feel when he was himself so worried about the bad dua, he should have gone with Jodha or would have ordered tha hakima to come to Agra to see herπŸ₯±...Birbal's entry will spice up the coming episodes and we can see some light moments in the showπŸ˜ƒ...I noticed one more thing...RT has lost weight recently...he was looking really πŸ˜³...loved him in that new dress..I hope now they give Jalal and Jodha some new dresses and improve their makeup too...😭

Smitra I have a soft corner for Jaweda...She deserves some happiness...I am not liking Jallu sending Jo who is 8 months pregnant alone with Ruku...It does not speak well abt his care and concern abt Jo...RT has lost a lot of weight and is looking smashing...
abhi786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ela episode was with Jalaal discussing in DEM going out with TE and gets to know about Adham kaands..I liked that now Javeeda is pregnant and Jalaal HB tensed about kids..

Why HB or some other Hakim didn't come with JO other than Ruku..Why again that Shaguni predict about MA curse, can't they show Shaguni saying that it's already destiny that JJ loose their children...

Tommorow twins birth in an unusual way outside the mahal..
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Ela, yes finally Jalal got a new dress

Khushi, Jalal in Baadal get up looked hot - last time he was cuddly bear - this time he looks hot πŸ€£

Now I realise that it was badal get up...I could not make out who was badal?