Birbal makes entry.....Good episode... - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago

Ela, I too was happy for Jaweda. Now she has something to look forward to. Jalal's fight scene was too awesome and he was looking hot too. It was refreshing to see Jalal discussing financial matters with Todharmal and also going in disguise for investigation.😊

Why couldn't they bring Hakima to the Mahal? There was no logic in Jo travelling out of Agra to see Hakima. Again, they can do anything for NR...even the twins delivery. Precap was horrible. Feel bad for Jo and the babies.😭 

Originally posted by ---jais---

Again maham curse made a entry. Even after four month leap and EK ka adventure game she will never sudrofied.
Jalal and his team scene was good and quite refreshing . And i liked it alot.
Birbal ne mari entry as a druken.
P.S - jodha and ruk are bestie joke of the century.
Thanks for the update ela.
I too am not liking this MA's curse thing and exalting her status...It was not as if Jallu had killed an innocent man...Cvs ka dimaag kharab hai...MA herself has killed Jallu's so many children and now they are showing due to his bad karma Jo's childrten died...I dont like all this...
Originally posted by elasingh

Episodes are going at jet speed and it worries me...it might mean leap and RT leaving...Yes I agree it was kind of watching new Jodha, Called zee today and they said Ruku will do saazish but will be exposed in 2/3 epispodes...

yaar aise kuch nahi hoa shub shub bolo lolzz😃
Ela we won't be able to see jallu pampering Jo .
Next month leap if not 15 years 5 years definitely . It's not good . 
RT undoubtedly looked awesome . 
Actually sbb spoiled the mood . 
They have emphasized curse so much really hate cvs for this Maham was not saint .
Edited by Goras - 9 years ago
Arrey bhai agar Jodha hakima se milne nahin jaati - agar hakima Jodha ke paas aati - toh dirama kaise hota ??????? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Aaynvayi sab mere TE ko dosh de rahe ho - bechara kitna shaant lag raha tha aur hot bhi with being Be - Gum ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

Shaguni : "MAHAM KI BADUA KO KOI RUK NAHI SAKTA" ðŸ¤£ Hum . . . Wasn't my Anga supposed to be a vamp ðŸ˜† ?  Then why not the little anecdote of a beggar enraged that none of passengers is willing to donate him moneys , suddenly stop a random passenger and blackmail him to give a big bill otherwise his life will be full of troubles and unhappiness pretending to be the 'astrologer' and god knows who the damn is going to believe in ðŸ˜†  Anyways thanks ya Ela Didu ðŸ¤— Your updates are becoming shorter by shorter hum ðŸ˜‰
you know what I want HH to born fast and die fast so that story moves ahead...and yes my updates have become shorter now so that I can enjoy the episode...😆😆...this thread is just a place to meet friends and discuss the episode...nothing else...
If Tarzan Khyber could pay a promo for his 'grand' entry despite being a pure fiction character of EK then why a great and known historical character like Birbal couldn't get a 'grand' and 'introductive' promo on his entry ðŸ˜• ? 
Originally posted by anisha222

I can't digest jodha's delivery on road idea that also widout jallu.. kuch acha nehi dikha sakte yeh log.. sorry bt I couldn't enjoy the epi,, jallu scenes ws nyc bt yeh road delivery & given soo much imp to MA curse off my mood.. why cvs don't treat jodha as a royal begum.. y we don't have a peacefull,, jallufull delivery,,

mari jaan, this is the reward of being a BT heroine.😆
Originally posted by adianasr

Arrey bhai agar Jodha hakima se milne nahin jaati - agar hakima Jodha ke paas aati - toh dirama kaise hota ??????? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Aaynvayi sab mere TE ko dosh de rahe ho - bechara kitna shaant lag raha tha aur hot bhi with being Be - Gum ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

😆how much sugar did you have today?😆😆
Originally posted by ---jais---

And jalal action scene was awesome aur woh cinestar ka candidate look like baccha in acting and action infront of Rajat. Mujhe uske dialouge delivery par hasi aa gayi.
That guy was from cinestar ki khoj? I thought he was planted by SD...Anyway I loved Jallu's fight scene...