Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Birdiee

😆how much sugar did you have today?😆😆

I dont take sugar - and even sweets I take when I feel the talab - so to answer ur Q - none ðŸ˜ƒ
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Adia , you are on a serious roll today ðŸ˜† even Panzani pastas don't get roll that easily around sharp forks ðŸ¤£
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhi786

Ela episode was with Jalaal discussing in DEM going out with TE and gets to know about Adham kaands..I liked that now Javeeda is pregnant and Jalaal HB tensed about kids..

Why HB or some other Hakim didn't come with JO other than Ruku..Why again that Shaguni predict about MA curse, can't they show Shaguni saying that it's already destiny that JJ loose their children...

Tommorow twins birth in an unusual way outside the mahal..

Abhi have you noticed Ruku's angle in Jo's pregnancy? Ruku told Jallu that Jo was pregnant and Ruku asked for child and now she is delivering the babies...It seems as if babies are closely connected to the ruku...and I dont like it...
Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
QUOTE=adianasr]
Originally posted by: Birdiee

😆how much sugar did you have today?😆😆

I dont take sugar - and even sweets I take when I feel the talab - so to answer ur Q - none ðŸ˜ƒ

😆go girl, ur on a roll.😆😆 
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: chocobrownies

Thanks for the Update ela!! 

Today's episode looks fine.. I don't like cv's making MA's curse ultimate affect on weather forecast.. I'm happy for Javeda as she is also going to be mom, because of MA and AK who was the one affected so much.. Right now happy for her... 
Very short cute scene of JJ.. Jalal touched her babybump, warm hug between them, why it always a short scenes for the leads.. Why they had to take Jo long way to hakim sahiba? Either she is a experienced hakima?  Somewhere again I felt the lack of sensitivity in today's episode too.. Thank God, atleast Jalal enquired about Jodha to TM.. 
Sword fight by Jalal always treat to watch.. Loved his green outfit, he looks hot!! Loved whole gang of Jalal, TM moved out disgusting mode, it's good much more nasty traces of AK reached to Jalal ears nothing new about AM.. Not much satisfied with Birbal's entry maybe later it will work out.. Definitely I can't bear ruku's impatiency in torturing Jo.. Now they become bestfriends but soon JJ will regret for their decision.. It's good to see Amer palace, Jodha's dadhi and saguni bai prediction.. Why they are rushing too much?  I don't expect Birbal's entry today?  And his entry doesn't match the circumstances which I felt.. 

welcome Archu...
I agree cvs are showing lack of senstivity abt Jo's pregnanacy...how could they show Jo going some where without Jallu?...It was wrong...and yes thank god they had sense to show that jallu asked abt Jo to TM? and did they have to show Ruku doing delivery of H and H...
Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Arrey bhai agar Jodha hakima se milne nahin jaati - agar hakima Jodha ke paas aati - toh dirama kaise hota ??????? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Aaynvayi sab mere TE ko dosh de rahe ho - bechara kitna shaant lag raha tha aur hot bhi with being Be - Gum ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

😆 Adi, you are cheeky ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nilarani

Ela, I too was happy for Jaweda. Now she has something to look forward to. Jalal's fight scene was too awesome and he was looking hot too. It was refreshing to see Jalal discussing financial matters with Todharmal and also going in disguise for investigation.😊

Why couldn't they bring Hakima to the Mahal? There was no logic in Jo travelling out of Agra to see Hakima. Again, they can do anything for NR...even the twins delivery. Precap was horrible. Feel bad for Jo and the babies.😭 

I agree that the way they are showing Jo's delivery is very crude...and also insensitive...but I justy loved watching this Jallu...aaj mil gaya kaam karte hue , kal se phir harem main hoga...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Abb aei lo - Ela, tumko toh Zee ne bina bataye hi bata diya ki Season 1 jald hi khatam hone waala hai ðŸ˜›

adi kya pata ki sach bola ya zhoot...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: anisha222

I can't digest jodha's delivery on road idea that also widout jallu.. kuch acha nehi dikha sakte yeh log.. sorry bt I couldn't enjoy the epi,, jallu scenes ws nyc bt yeh road delivery & given soo much imp to MA curse off my mood.. why cvs don't treat jodha as a royal begum.. y we don't have a peacefull,, jallufull delivery,,

I dont know why they are showing Jo delivering like this and that also only 8 months pregnant...I think it is more risky to give birth to 8 months child...and yes I wiah jallu was there with Jo...
elasingh thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

thanks for the update 

Welcome dear...