Birbal makes entry.....Good episode... - Page 6

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Akdhaparijatluv

Ela frankly I cudnt enjoy episode ... Only scene I loved was Jallu jo hugging for three sec... Hv alredy seen Jallu sword fight in cinestars ki khoj it was good... I enjoyed scene that day but not today... It's bcz of Jallu sending preg jo...
1) how can he send eighth month preg jo without Maan or smeother??😡
2) can't hakim sahiba come to palace?? Y shud queen go there?
3) how cud jalal send jo lik this though his jaan begum convinced him?
4) y so much importance given for shaap by sinful perisn??
5) y they r showing such painful delivery to jo?

So it's confirmed that ruk is responsible for premature kids birth... Bcz of ruk ziddi to take jo to hakim jo has fallen from paalki and strtd getting pains and tomorrow jo delivery and premature kids wil b born and they may die aftr some days bcz of this... So it's ruk responsible for all this not curse...

Bhavya I enjoyed Jallu's scenes a lot yaar ...and I just saw fleetingly JJ hug...it was so small...was put in the episode for name's sake...I too did not like the way Jo's delivery  was shown...
Originally posted by susantogiaa

yaar aise kuch nahi hoa shub shub bolo lolzz😃
Arre yaar jo ho raha hai wahi dekh kar bol rahi hoon...🤢
Originally posted by Goras

Ela we won't be able to see jallu pampering Jo .
Next month leap if not 15 years 5 years definitely . It's not good . 
RT undoubtedly looked awesome . 
Actually sbb spoiled the mood . 
They have emphasized curse so much really hate cvs for this Maham was not saint .
I agree that cvs try to show less and less JJ scenes and frankly I dont understand what kind of love story this is and I agree they will show grown up Salim so that JJ romantic scenes are not required...
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

If Tarzan Khyber could pay a promo for his 'grand' entry despite being a pure fiction character of EK then why a great and known historical character like Birbal couldn't get a 'grand' and 'introductive' promo on his entry ðŸ˜• ? 
Yeh hain hamare CVs meri jaan

Jooo Dhaaa Khaiber would get a grand entry
Maha 🤢 Begum would get a dhoom entry

But there would be no promos for Birbal 😭 and he would be introduced as a drunkard in an aam siraay.😭
Originally posted by adianasr

Arrey bhai agar Jodha hakima se milne nahin jaati - agar hakima Jodha ke paas aati - toh dirama kaise hota ??????? ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ Aaynvayi sab mere TE ko dosh de rahe ho - bechara kitna shaant lag raha tha aur hot bhi with being Be - Gum ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
Adi have you noticed one thing how less JJ scenes are with each other? And romantic scenes are just wash outs...They sent Ruku with Jo instead of Jallu for the same reason...
Originally posted by sweetystubborn

If Tarzan Khyber could pay a promo for his 'grand' entry despite being a pure fiction character of EK then why a great and known historical character like Birbal couldn't get a 'grand' and 'introductive' promo on his entry ðŸ˜• ? 
Sweety I agree BB ki entry was not impressive...Lets see what happens tomorrow...
Originally posted by elasingh

Adi have you noticed one thing how less JJ scenes are with each other? And romantic scenes are just wash outs...They sent Ruku with Jo instead of Jallu for the same reason...

Does that not tell u something ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by adianasr

Does that not tell u something ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†
yaar i feel sad for my serial...kaise chalega without romance?
I feel leap might happen sooner then we thought...and yes adi jallu's frock was long...
Originally posted by elasingh

I agree that cvs try to show less and less JJ scenes and frankly I dont understand what kind of love story this is and I agree they will show grown up Salim so that JJ romantic scenes are not required...
  They will spoil SA too . Why don't they stop showing this show . We will be saved from this torture . I give curse to cvs .  ðŸ˜¡Who want SA in JA ? Kya tha ye show kya bana diya 
Edited by Goras - 9 years ago