Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Is it nine months already? What is happening? I miss a few episodes and bachche banke bade bhi hogaye yaar...
jayaks02 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
At Last, Jalal is out of Harem. But everytime he has to go to market only for Price rise issue ?!! Can't they talk about some Tax collection, centralization, decentralization of Rev collection etc. Chalo - At least this itself is good progress. Aziz Koka's expressions today ?!!!!😭

Why everything in Jodha's life is so dramatic ? Cannot the CV's let her delivery in Mahal ? This is too much - This pregnancy survived Khyber, Junlge Adventure, Adham and MA death, Atgah Murder, Ruku's care 😉 and now a storm and pre-matured babies now ? This is the heights. Do these things bring in TRP ? 

Birbal entry is dramatic - Let's see how it unfolds - What happened to Bakshi's baby by the way in four months ? How is Sharrif and Dad ? Many Qs need to be answered in coming weeks. 

Originally posted by: elasingh

I am glad that Jaweda is pregnant...She deserved this happiness...

I am surprised that Jallu allowed Jo to go without him especially when he is showed worried abt bad dua...😲

Loved Jalal's scene with Surjit Singh...and also with TM...It was refreshing to watch Jallu fight and discuss economy with Jallu...

Liked Jallu in market and him getting to know about AK's kartoot...

And EK can not stop herself from promoting superstition...Still I get to see Shaguni bai...I missed Kali Mata's temple and sexy Shaguni...

Hassan and Hussain will make and entry tomorrow...

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

adham's kid ,BB kid all these fictitious characters are being used for after the leap...salim and adham's kid most probably a son will share the same relationship that jalal and adham shared..thirst for power and wanting revenge for his father..and then they need more kids hence BB ka deaf daughter and some more of jalal's kid...so they are setting the stage for a generation leap...signs are very typical like all EK shows...and seeing the haphazard episodes ..it seems to be happening in october...

serial is not ending nor they are taking break but a generation leap is waiting to happen...signs are all there ...
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adianasr

Does that not tell u something 😉 😆

It tells me so much that I can write an entire thesis on it...😆
Khushi_love thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun29

adham's kid ,BB kid all these fictitious characters are being used for after the leap...salim and adham's kid most probably a son will share the same relationship that jalal and adham shared..thirst for power and wanting revenge for his father..and then they need more kids hence BB ka deaf daughter and some more of jalal's kid...so they are setting the stage for a generation leap...signs are very typical like all EK shows...and seeing the haphazard episodes ..it seems to be happening in october...

serial is not ending nor they are taking break but a generation leap is waiting to happen...signs are all there ...

Bang on, Sun...it has been clearly added as an after thought...
Generation leap is on...even me, who is not an avid tv soap watcher, can see the signs signalling the inevitable...😃
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ela,  i liked the episode it was good! akhda scene was short but i guess was not required, but do not worry they will show more later...i loved the fact that they are showing jalal's progression post peticoat govt!..and i liked birbal's entry..it was different!
karishma.s thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
  hi guys. Well, yesterdays episode was good in some ways and bad in some. Good meaning, we got jalal doing atleast some king like work with todarmal. This also signifies the end of the petticoat government and all reforms to start. Loved the action scene and that cinestar ki khoj wala bachha was nothing in comparison to our rajat. What a nice and rt was looking hot. Of course I did notice his new jams. Was lovely. Only if they give new dress and heavy jewellery to jodha. The horrible part of the episode was jodha's delivery. A queen if the emperor of Hindustan is going to deliver in the cyclone. Why couldn't the hakima come to the palace? If she was old , they could have sent a palki na? And a 8 month pregnant jodha is sent alone by jalal with rukaiya? Seriously jalal? When are you going to suspect jaan begum? Couldn't you send a hakima along with the entourage incase jodha needs her? So now rukaiya is going to be there during delivery and we wanted jalal to be there. CVs are sadists. They give us torture pregnancy, torture delivery and now all the happy moments, if there are few with the babies will be ruined by rukaiya. CVs have sent rukaiya to spoil every akdha scene. Be it the first hug, the after sr, the pregnancy news giving to jalal, and now even the delivery and the kids by sharing. What is this obsession with ruks? Someone please call the zee people and tell them we want happy jolal moments without ruks in the background 😡
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: karishma.s

hi guys. Well, yesterdays episode was good in some ways and bad in some. Good meaning, we got jalal doing atleast some king like work with todarmal. This also signifies the end of the petticoat government and all reforms to start. Loved the action scene and that cinestar ki khoj wala bachha was nothing in comparison to our rajat. What a nice and rt was looking hot. Of course I did notice his new jams. Was lovely. Only if they give new dress and heavy jewellery to jodha. The horrible part of the episode was jodha's delivery. A queen if the emperor of Hindustan is going to deliver in the cyclone. Why couldn't the hakima come to the palace? If she was old , they could have sent a palki na? And a 8 month pregnant jodha is sent alone by jalal with rukaiya? Seriously jalal? When are you going to suspect jaan begum? Couldn't you send a hakima along with the entourage incase jodha needs her? So now rukaiya is going to be there during delivery and we wanted jalal to be there. CVs are sadists. They give us torture pregnancy, torture delivery and now all the happy moments, if there are few with the babies will be ruined by rukaiya. CVs have sent rukaiya to spoil every akdha scene. Be it the first hug, the after sr, the pregnancy news giving to jalal, and now even the delivery and the kids by sharing. What is this obsession with ruks? Someone please call the zee people and tell them we want happy jolal moments without ruks in the background 😡

the less said the better on that delivery scene..i do not know what cvz are trying to prove by showing such crap..utter nonsense!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Adi you turned red. ... 🥳..mubarak ho mubarak ho. .. 👏 Edited by elasingh - 9 years ago
adiana12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you thank you - my 5000th post was on Airlines show and this is my 5001th post !!!
Originally posted by: elasingh

Adi you turned red. ... 🥳..mubarak ho mubarak ho. .. 👏