Thank you mishti 8-)
This content was originally posted by: mishtidoi

Congratz Adi on becoming a rockerz...keep rocking🥳

elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: mandyg

yaar inn sbs waalon ko koi samjhao ke salim abhi nahi aa raha hai😆

mandy yaar I am just not happy abt Jo's pregnancy...the way it was shown...
elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: karishma.s

hi guys. Well, yesterdays episode was good in some ways and bad in some. Good meaning, we got jalal doing atleast some king like work with todarmal. This also signifies the end of the petticoat government and all reforms to start. Loved the action scene and that cinestar ki khoj wala bachha was nothing in comparison to our rajat. What a nice and rt was looking hot. Of course I did notice his new jams. Was lovely. Only if they give new dress and heavy jewellery to jodha. The horrible part of the episode was jodha's delivery. A queen if the emperor of Hindustan is going to deliver in the cyclone. Why couldn't the hakima come to the palace? If she was old , they could have sent a palki na? And a 8 month pregnant jodha is sent alone by jalal with rukaiya? Seriously jalal? When are you going to suspect jaan begum? Couldn't you send a hakima along with the entourage incase jodha needs her? So now rukaiya is going to be there during delivery and we wanted jalal to be there. CVs are sadists. They give us torture pregnancy, torture delivery and now all the happy moments, if there are few with the babies will be ruined by rukaiya. CVs have sent rukaiya to spoil every akdha scene. Be it the first hug, the after sr, the pregnancy news giving to jalal, and now even the delivery and the kids by sharing. What is this obsession with ruks? Someone please call the zee people and tell them we want happy jolal moments without ruks in the background 😡

I agree that Jo's pregnancy is being shown in such a wrong way...I am very upset with Ruku angle in all this...Its all very ugly...
elasingh thumbnail
Saw the new promo and my blood is boiling...
elasingh thumbnail
Jallu and Jo with ruku and their babies...
Nilarani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adianasr

Thanks sweetu and Nila. Waise these days I watch epi for Rajat's Jalal and fro the 'Bromance' - honestly - kyunki romance toh hai nahin - and spend all my time on forum with all of you chatting. Hum sabko apne ya toh twitter accounts se ek dusre ko follow kar lena chahiye ya phir fb pe chat grp bana lena chahiye so that baad mei chatting becomes easy - jald iski zaroorat padegi !!!!

Adi, I too watch JA for Jalal and Rajat. I don't have much hopes on JJ romance. With good scripting, we can have more 'bromance' between Akbar and Birbal. Let's see. If there will be a generation leap, I'm not sure how much of JJ we will see.
Twitter or FB chat group accha vichar hai aur yeh mezedar hoga. But for now, we have IF. 😊
elasingh thumbnail
Yaar I seldom visit FB and dont really enjoy using twitter...IF is best...
munni_rajatfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
@ela, tell me honestly, shouldnt HB & SB to be blamed as well for not taking care of jodha or allowing her to go to the hakima??? im not giving jalal a clean chit, but my point is whenever HB & SB stand for jodha or does gud things we praise them sky high, so when they r also not much bothered about jodha's pregnancy shouldnt they be criticized equally???
elasingh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: munnirony

@ela, tell me honestly, shouldnt HB & SB to be blamed as well for not taking care of jodha or allowing her to go to the hakima??? im not giving jalal a clean chit, but my point is whenever HB & SB stand for jodha or does gud things we praise them sky high, so when they r also not much bothered about jodha's pregnancy shouldnt they be criticized equally???

Shreya you are right...HB and SB should also have been there with Jo and no one is blaming Jallu...We all are blaming cvs...