Vrushika Mehta: F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S ^_^

Posted: 9 years ago
Oh my god! That was brilliant! For me, Vrushika Mehta completely stole the show tonight!! She was absolutely brilliant and perfect. Apart from looking khoobsurat, her moves were flawless and she was perfect today. Contemporary has always been her strength and she proved it again today. One thing I like about max SwaRon dances is that they relate to the current SwaRon situation!! Similarly today one could see those clippings of swayam-huma duet (which was a lame idea btw) going on in her mind! Her expressions at that particular moment were P-E-R-F-E-C-T. This girl is absolute perfection! And yeah, in this performance my favourite part has to be the aerial part!! I loved how it was choreographed and how it was executed!! VM did a bang on job there! ๐Ÿ˜ณ All in all I'd like to say that today was one of her best acts and she rocked the stage today. Also if I were the judge I'd have had never let her lose because firstly st. Louis had a better choreography in group dance than d3 and secondly Vrushika in the face off was outstanding! She keeps getting better each day!! Good job Mehta girl! ๐Ÿ˜Š

She actually made Sharon the dancing diva IN TRUE SENSE. :)
Still in awe oh her performance ^_^ 
Those unmatchable expression _/\_ 
Totally spellbound 
So true Mihi.
Vrushika was flawless today, brilliant.
And yes she made sharon a dancing diva or i should say SHARON in true sense. ๐Ÿ˜Š
She was amazing in tonight's epi ๐Ÿ˜Š
yes she ws. she als is...  her perfection, her grace, her beauty enhance her performance...  she killed it today...

VM rocked!  i wonder why those two dumb judges who were standing up for each bakwas performance , did not stand up after Sharon's performance๐Ÿ˜ก

your title says it all she was truly F.L.A.W.L.E.S.S.
outstanding her expressions her moves were just amazing
THE DANCING DIVA our SHARON๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Sharon is completely flawless no more words can be added to it
Mihika I completely agree with you dear
Vrushika was flawless today specially in that solo ๐Ÿ‘
what a spell bounded performance by her seriously ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Vrushika Mehta you rock!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Originally posted by AnanyaVruShan

yes she ws. she als is...  her perfection, her grace, her beauty enhance her performance...  she killed it today...
well said ๐Ÿ‘