REQUEST plz don't do this(SWARON POST)

dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Dont know what to say about today's episode...😭😭
i seriously want to cry...😭
itz becoming very difficult to watch this torcher daily...
its not lyk ki there are no swaron scene..there are..some are really very good😃...bt why again n again this fight n misunderstanding...😕
im truely a very big swayam fan...i cant see his character been destroy this badly
itz very difficult for me to blame swayam or see anyone blaming him...for me today's scene was like swayam trust his sharon alot...bt when they were on the stage after his dance swayam was looking at sharon bt she was totally avoiding eye contact which makes him to doubt...bt i seriously dont understand why today this attitude was shown for...why cv you are making people doubt on swayam's love his character n his trust on sharon..plz dont do this...🥺
i remember that day before dance mania night swaron phone converstation..he said ki he has feeling that something bad is gona happen...n see today that happened😭

plzzz cv n ameeta man im literally begging you.plz don't do this with us
there are only few days remained for d3 to end...plz i don't want any kind of swaron misunderstanding 
i jst want to cherish each n every monent they spend together in this last days...
i want to see there cute talk,there cute argument,philosophical swayam n blushing sharon, their romance n many more...bUt no fight plzzz.