22/9 Brainwash happened, expose in store

Posted: 9 years ago
I missed first 5 minutes. So cannot comment on it.
Shaurya is indeed sadakchaap. The language he uses is like rowdies. Aey Seeta Aur Geeta, ae lal lipstick!😡

Rajnath and Sakshi should die in shame at his behaviour! 🤢

Dayal was also sick of this but secretly enjoyed his outburst.

Sakshi's mind games are working. Shaurya is ashamed of his condition. Now wondering how Durga will treat him.

Sakshi put questions in his mind why Durga wants to marry him still, why Dayal is okay despite knowing his condition and hating him earlier.

Very clever of her!

Shaurya was like wet clay in front of Sakshi tonight who was moulding him.

Good expressions. 👏

Durga instructed Akash to use Raima's husband to expose the RajMa affair. 😉

Jhakaas scene how Akash told that guy about Raima's lifestyle, riches despite not getting alimony since 2 months. 😆

He asked him to rethink like a typical shubhchintak in Hindi films.😆

Only Akash gives me hope this show has something to offer!

Durga and Dayal laughed over Shaurya's outburst.  But Durga underestimates Sakshi. She felt she must be miffed whereas she has launched her own game.

Sakshi is buttering Suchitra bigtime.

I know where it is headed.🥱

Sakshi will control Suchitra even more now.

She has asked them to drop plans of going to US.

Dev gathered courage to call Sakshi's offer as ehsaan.

Wah!😆

Sakshi is clearly angry at Dev and wants to use him too.

Precap had Suchitra doing tilak of Shaurya on his big day. Praise of Durga was irking him. Durga on other hand was disclosing her plan of marrying Shaurya as she talked to Payal who seemed to be glaring at her.
Responsibilities are going to augment for Dev.. Haha ...He and responsibilities...Only and only if he gets out from Nitya world!
Shaurya is worse mannered than even sadakchhaap people anu..even people living on the roads dnt address elder women in the manner he did..all superficial sophistication in the goenka mansion..but like i said before, money can't buy class, ur born with it..and shaurya clearly isnt..his manners wud have gotten his mouth washed with soap in my house, not to mentiom gettig his backside walloped till he cudnt sit for days..but goenkas are so besharam, they have never cared to inculcate manners in their progeny..'mera beta, mera beta' sakshi keeps doing,  but has she ever actually mothered tht useless beta of hers? Rajnath and sakshi win the worst parents award hands down..
simone singh looked beautiful but her earrings were hideous.
shaurya made me laugh once gain and i wonder if sakshi bought everyone in kolkata.

best part was that raj and raima affair expose plan is back on the  track.
Shaurya 😡 😡. I Want Him To Be Paralyzed For Life Long.

Durga's Overconfidence Is Going To Give Her Biggest Shock Of Her Life.

According To Me Also The Best Part Is Durga N Akash Planning To Reveal RaJma Affair.

This Dev Cannot Keep Secret . I Will Say Again He Will Be The One Who Will Reveal To Sakshi That Durga Is Nithya
Rajnath never disciplines Shaurya.
Neither Sakshi.

You should slap a child and ground him for weeks if he behaves like this! 

Neither reasoning nor punishment. What have parents done to handle him?

Why whole city bears their BS?

No one takes sh*t like this!

Rajnath keeps dictating Sakshi on what he expects from kids. But has been a pathetic role model himself.😡

I am dying to see RajMa exposed!

I hope it does not end with a whimper!😲

Sakshi will cause rift between Suchitra and Dev plus anyone Dev marries. She is sugar coating bigtime. It looks like family drama is on the way.
The length Shakshi will go to manipulate her own beloved son to get what she wants is indeed amazing.

Rajma affair is coming to be revealed and in this big master stroke of Shakshi  will the affair have a bigger impact or what Shakshi is going to do to Durga.??

The rudeness of Shaurya to guest was the worst of his behaviour till date. His treatment of the servants helping him is also reprehensible.

He calls them Tom and Jerry. they should just drop him from the stairs accidentally and really teach him a lesson.😡

I hope Dev is waking up to the fact that his family was really behind this whole mess of Payal's Rape coverup.  

The Dreaded Day has come and the fireworks are about to turn the sky RED.
Dev was supposed to find some video evidence. What about that? Spoilers were fake?
He roams uselessly. Only gives frustrated replies. He does nothing.

I agree that Tom and Jerry should throw Shaurya off stairs calling it an accident. Then he will realise how he berates helpers. 

They have been calling out to Butler Shubham a lot. I think his character might take shape in coming episodes.
Thanks a lot for the update.

So Suchitra and Dev are not leaving to the US.  So does Sakshi decide everything and Suchitra listening to her.
Now what is Dev going to do? So he is not able to find out anything about Durga before the marriage, is he going to forget about Payal? Now he is almost clear to himself that his family is somehow responsible and his cold behaviour towards Shaurya and Sakshi tell this.  So is he going to go after the lawyer after the wedding that he can do nothing about Durga?

Dev does not know that the lawyer has the video clip.
Nitya knew about the video clip but does not know that the lawyer has sold it off to the Goenkas.  
So the chance of Durga knowing that the video clip might still exist with the lawyer is very less now.  She may come  to know about it only if she has a discussion with Dev who is now sure that the lawyer has a hand in cheating the Mitras.   But I dont think this is to happen soon.

Rajnath might be upset with Shaurya's behaviour. But Sakshi is happy that her plan is working out.  But none of them are bothered about controlling his behaviour. Never ever.

Durga is overconfident that things are working her way and Sakshi would be too upset about Shaurya's behaviour.  How many more shocks she would want to get before she realized that Sakshi can never be underestimated.
The way Durga takes Payal's safety for granted, Sakshi would never do the same for Shaurya unless she has her opponent in a helpless situation.  And right now Durga is not in any helpless situation, so shouldnt she be wondering why Sakshi is not doing anything but would be upset with Shaurya's behaviour.

So she instructs Akash to get the Rajnath-Raima affair be known to Sakshi.  But according to some articles Sakshi is supposed to have lost trust in Akash. So would he succeed in exposing the affair or will Durga lose it this time also.  More worse would be Sakshi not reacting to it as she might have already known about it.  

Will Sakshi succeed to make Shaurya call of the wedding or would Durga sweet talk him to go ahead with the wedding.  Durga feels that she would have almost won the battle against Goenkas if she gets married to Shaurya.  

Poor Payal, would she ever get justice?

Edited by harinisriram39 - 9 years ago
Sakshi has done master stroke. She has buttered Suchitra big time. Her dialogue to Shaurya was class. She was able to make Shaurya think of this marriage being done out of sympathy to him. Both suicide attempt and paralysis. Shaurya Goenka cant take it.

Coming to Dev I am damn sure nothing more of what he does will be shown to viewers. Viewers have been shown enough on where he can get the info. Sakshi will be shown winning the game is what I feel. Durga will feel dejected on 2 counts one her best friend married her as Durga while he was claiming he loved Nithya, then how will she take forward her plans hiding it from Dev.

Best thing about yesterday was Aakash and Rajma affair on anvil. Some juicy expose in offering.