Ek Haseena Thi

22/9 Brainwash happened, expose in store - Page 2

ipkfrnc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
If Rajma affair was known to Sakshi earlier then this time Rajnath will be in great trouble. Sakshi will once again get an upper hand and control over both shaurya and Rajnath because of Durga. She paralysed Shaurya and thus Sakshi was able to convinse Shaurya that Durga's actions are out of sympathy and he knows Durga has sympathy for these type of people. And if Rajma affair gets exposed and it was not a new case for Sakshi, rajnath needs Sakshi's help to deal with the matter by not losing his name and status. And he might ignore and blame Raima thus making another villain on way for Goenkas.
Edited by ipkfrnc - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@ipk Rajma can bring Rajnath and Sakshi closer as they will try together to ensure the Goenka name is not tarnished.
They will throw out Raima as a garbage so as to safeguard their name. Sakshi will do it for Rajnath for sure.
Also Shaurya's pathetic condition can also act as a catalyst to Sakshi-Rajnath relation as they both want him to be cured.

I feel Raima will be out, but Durga will have a strong opponent in united Rajnath- Sakshi. The only way I feel she can break this unholy nexus may be if Kangana gets pregnant and Durga plays a key role in getting her justice.
If she can pull that off then even Rajnath will support Durga as she did the duty of bahu extremely well.
atominis thumbnail
I do not think RajMa expose can do much. 
Sakshi might already be aware of it.

Or she might blast off but would never separate or move out. She is distant from Rajnath any way.  She will be more distant.

Rajnath's brain will start ticking after this expose. Durga is in for more trouble if Rajnath also starts joining dots and gets suspicious like Sakshi. He was vicious to Shaurya when he discovered that affair. No way he will take it silently if his private domain is exposed now. 

Suchitra is scared, indebted and now attached to Goenkas. This EB is going to go a long way to help Sakshi's interests whenever there is conflict in family.

I would ideally like Kangana to suffer consequences of her actions. Then Goenkas will realise their blunders.

If Durga helps her like a great bhabhi then that means Karan gets to marry her. How would the rapist be punished then? If they will create dharam sankat in exposing family member's spouse then this show is totally stale and a sealed deal for me.