Vrushika Mehta: Epitome of Brilliance and Elegance!

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am speechless after watching Vrushika's splendid and graceful performance in face off _/\_

She was so pretty, sorry khubsurat in that lehnga with white ad golden combination. 😲 

Her attire was simple and wow πŸ˜Š

And when she started her dance, i just could't take my eyes off from her. Not only she danced but portrayed hurt, anger and pain beautifully through her dance. 

In the beginning the way she was throwing off her jewelery with hurt and anguish in her eyes was simply amazing. Then the dance took off with some beautifully choreographed and executed steps. The aerial act and various shades of sharon's added more variety in the performance. She cried her heart out at the end of the performance made me teary eyed πŸ˜­

I was spell bounded by the her performance. She was just perfect in it. Hats off to Vrushika Mehta for such an awesome performance. Her expressions were out of this world and she portrayed sharon's emotions perfectly.  

Even in SRP- MRP scene she was bang on. The way she answered back her mom was nice. Indirectly she supported d3 team and her friend. She directly hit her mommy's ego and wrong doings and replied her back like a boss. For her right is right and wrong is wrong. 

I just loved these dialogues of sharon,
aapke beti ki nazrpon mai khud ko girte hue dkh skte hai..
aur mera pyaar swayam mere baare mai kya soch rha hoga πŸ˜­
meri reputation, mere self respect aur mera pyaar.. 

Over all Vvrushika Mehta was brilliant as Sharon today _/\_ 
She was brilliant and flawless πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by cscs - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rockingbhardwaj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved her performance yr..
vrushi was looking damn hot nd khoobsurat...

love you vrushi
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well described post :*
Seriously hats off to her she never back out trying something new every time its other shade of Sharon which she bring for us 
Her expressions were to die for _/\_ Spell bound seriously 

ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
vrushika ws amazingly superb today... what a brilliant performance...  love her grace als...  
Regina.Phalange thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well your title says it
--Anaya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Vrushika was superbb. No words to describe her. Loved her performance as an actor and as a dancer.
mystery75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes...well her performance was toh we all know was FLAWLESS, MESMERIZING, PERFECT,...her expressions were bang on but but but she was equally bang on and perfect in each and every scene of todays epi...she answers mrp like a diva
Vrushika Mehta was outstanding in todays epi...for me she was the STAR of the epi...this girl totally stole todays show for meπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
Sehr_VruShan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Charu Di I agree with you
Vrushika was flawless today specially in that solo πŸ‘
what a spell bounded performance by her seriously 😲
Vrushika Mehta you rock!! πŸ‘πŸΌ

--Ecstasy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vrushika was brilliant in this dance.. Her Expression, the Pain, Hurt evrything she emoted beautifully!! Her Act was So graceful !! For me she Show- stealer!! ⭐️

I wished they wud hv selected some other song!! but nyways she Nailed it!! Luvd the Ariel Part!!!

Btw Anyone has the idea who Choreographed it???

Vrushika Mehta Bow down to her!!
tannuluv thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
She was so graceful n happy we got another vrushi solo