Jodha Akbar

Idle Doodle 22/9

rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello,
Monday brought in quite a few laughs, some intended, some not so much. So the highlight of the episode was that Jalaal got a new jaama. 

But, that was not all,

So Jalaal has learnt kick-boxing as well. And Atgah Sahab's son has joined the club as well, since he's still interning, he just nods his head instead of saying that cult favourite, "hukm ki taameel hogi."

That scene was more of a footage for the cinestars dude, who hammed perfectly. Or maybe not, but, RT just stole the show. And Rajvanshiness has become like a pedigreed breed. Are you a soldier, "yep", good, your salary's 1000 bucks, are you a R soldier? "yep", your salary's 1500 bucks, and here's the key the the company BMW. πŸ˜† 

Jalaal basically set the trend of our politicians' disappearing act from their constituencies once they get elected, they say foreign trip, he says kids. πŸ˜†

So the grain-seller also proved the myth of the family grocer being the biggest gossip-monger, when he dutifully recited Adham Khan's Ranjeet-Prem Chopra-Shakti Kapur-Gulshan Grover acts. πŸ˜†

And now, even Javeda is pregnant. I wonder what they will do with these extra kids, since historically they didn't exist? πŸ˜•

And we also met Shaguni Bai's second cousin who's a doctor, and a diva at that because, apparently she wouldn't come to the palace, this when Gwalior Doctor himself threw no such tantrums.

And yes, there was Birbal as well, who was basically doing an item-girl act in the bar, I am not talking about the thumkas, I am talking about nautankis. πŸ˜†

And Jodha is probably the only woman, who has a cubical belly not a spherical one. Mother of Geometry!

And apparently, Jodha doesn't know of the Ameri solution to shraap, cutting of jeehvah, now see Maham's shraap is still effective.

+5 to everyone, who got the Gone With The Wind, Scarlett delivering Melanie's baby reference in the precap. πŸ‘

Reaction,

Hakima in the morning, hakima in the evening, but no hakima when delivering?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

Too good yaar...lol

Thanks, Mandy! Inspiration his aisa tha πŸ˜›
Sandhya.A thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpeez

Hello,

Monday brought in quite a few laughs, some intended, some not so much. So the highlight of the episode was that Jalaal got a new jaama. 

A medium one...not so impressive.πŸ˜• - the jama. The episode was good for me..Jalal working instead of mooning.πŸ˜ƒ

But, that was not all,

So Jalaal has learnt kick-boxing as well. And Atgah Sahab's son has joined the club as well, since he's still interning, he just nods his head instead of saying that cult favourite, "hukm ki taameel hogi."

When he clears levels, he would parrot 'hokum ki tameel hogi' perfectly.

That scene was more of a footage for the cinestars dude, who hammed perfectly. Or maybe not, but, RT just stole the show. And Rajvanshiness has become like a pedigreed breed. Are you a soldier, "yep", good, your salary's 1000 bucks, are you a R soldier? "yep", your salary's 1500 bucks, and here's the key the the company BMW. πŸ˜† 

🀣...the pious special R word of the show!🀣
God! How much I used to adore them all before the serial! Fascinated with their bravery when I read about them, but the show has pedigreed them into comedy pieces by the most inopportune eulogizing.

So the grain-seller also proved the myth of the family grocer being the biggest gossip-monger, when he dutifully recited Adham Khan's Ranjeet-Prem Chopra-Shakti Kapur-Gulshan Grover acts. πŸ˜†

And he didn't complain at the DEA? When husbands could complain of adultery?

And now, even Javeda is pregnant. I wonder what they will do with these extra kids, since historically they didn't exist? Confused

Open a nursery. πŸ˜†

And we also met Shaguni Bai's second cousin who's a doctor, and a diva at that because, apparently she wouldn't come to the palace, this when Gwalior Doctor himself threw no such tantrums.

🀣.

And apparently, Jodha doesn't know of the Ameri solution to shraap, cutting of jeehvah, now see Maham's shraap is still effective.

+5 to everyone, who got the Gone With The Wind, Scarlett delivering Melanie's baby reference in the precap. πŸ‘

I just said the same in Ela's and Divi's thread. Are we going to have an eternally grateful Jodha like Melanie?!
Btw, I have often wondered why I have a soft corner for Ruqaiyya! May be she reminds me of Scarlett...ambitious, never-say-die, with a strange sense of justice,  confused and calculative.

Reaction,

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

It is better if Ruqaiyya delivers the babies. All hakims/hakimaas of Agra are nikamma.

🀣

Edited by Sandhya.A - 9 years ago
gauriS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hilarious πŸ€£
And now, even Javeda is pregnant. I wonder what they will do with these extra kids, since historically they didn't exist?
- hope they are not sowing for the future NR villains 
Jais1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post Raksha.
First hakima when she told jodha she is going to be mother she was young and quite chubby.
Second hakima who take care of jodha in agra she was middle age. And third this one who is very special and for whom a queen have to go from palace was old with white wig.
And reaction 🀣
akanksha1319 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Birbal d item girl & Adham🀣
Jokes apart but jodha's tummy was looking very abnormal & funny! πŸ˜†
oh god! my cheeks have started paining due to laughing! πŸ˜ƒ
Love u dear 4 such amazing posts! 😊
amina1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hakimasaheba to shagunibai ki judwa behen nikliπŸ˜† And talli birbal,hope to see some funny moments
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
4 things freaked me out-
1. cheap PH couldnt afford a baby bump pad to make Jodha look pregnant, but used Shehenshah's takht's cushion and stuffed it under her dupatta!😑
2. introduction of Birbal!! what the hell was that??😳
3. during shaking of palki, Ruqu clutched Jodha's tummy thinking the pillows will come out!🀣
4. precap!!!!! Mughal Khaas Queen giving birth to Mughal Wali-ehad outside on roads in rain without any Hakim!😑 and guess what??? Ruqu doing delivery!πŸ˜²πŸ˜•

loved-
Jalal-Akshay's sword fight...Jalal was too hot!☺️ and Akshay guy was really a put off!πŸ˜•

Raksha same reaction like Poo!!🀣
Edited by tamy267 - 9 years ago
divyavm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Hello,

Oh yes ... but I got a preview of it this weekend with Cinestars Ke Khoj πŸ˜†

But, that was not all,

So Jalaal has learnt kick-boxing as well.

Oh yes ... they showed all his skills

And Atgah Sahab's son has joined the club as well, since he's still interning, he just nods his head instead of saying that cult favourite, "hukm ki taameel hogi."

Downsizing ... efficiency is the trend

I wish my interview was like that πŸ˜†

Jalaal basically set the trend of our politicians' disappearing act from their constituencies once they get elected, they say foreign trip, he says kids. πŸ˜†

Ditto πŸ˜†

Proved the myth? Confirmed the myth was true πŸ˜†
Now when will Jalal know about MA's Lalita pawar acts?

And now, even Javeda is pregnant. I wonder what they will do with these extra kids, since historically they didn't exist? πŸ˜•

CVs cannot let Jodha say a lie

That was so ridiculous .. but yes for drama

And yes, there was Birbal as well, who was basically doing an item-girl act in the bar, I am not talking about the thumkas, I am talking about nautankis. πŸ˜†

Hence, I did not show any hope on Akbar ... they might make him more like Tenali Raman it seems

And Jodha is probably the only woman, who has a cubical belly not a spherical one. Mother of Geometry!

That is probably why they leaped and didn't show Jodha pregnant for too long

Never would have guessed the application to a Mughal Begum

Reaction,

Of course not ... what else is Ruquaiyya for?
Great post!

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rashmi81 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hello,

But, that was not all,

So Jalaal has learnt kick-boxing as well. 
I thought I saw some taekwondo too.Specially turning roundhouse kick.
And Atgah Sahab's son has joined the club as well, since he's still interning, he just nods his head instead of saying that cult favourite, "hukm ki taameel hogi."
He will reach there soon.
That guy knew  Shehenshah's fav begum was Raj..., begum .So brownie points guaranteed .

He said he will be busy with Jo after delivery,But those days men were actually a bit kept away after delivery  ,for obvious reasons.πŸ˜‰

Everybody has all the news except Shehenshah.
Surplus is always exported.Send some of them  to Kabul,
Tevar dekho budhiyake .
He was doing something like Dharamji did in Sholay.But four Birbal guys =1 dharamji 
All the theorems of geometry have gone haywire.
Only pythogras theorem works here.
a square (here a is Jalal) + b square( b is Jo) = c square ( c is Ruku)

Har EK friend jaroori hota hain,Cheers to Jo and Ruku fraandship.
Reaction,

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hakima went to find Fanny.Then had Dawat e Ishq with not so Khoobsurat you know who πŸ˜‰

Awesome babes .
Edited by Rashmi81 - 9 years ago