Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

al_pal thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Too good yaar ,in the whole episode maan sings reaction was hilarious -he was giving all expression of  proud girl friend while jalal was doing Sward fighting and talking .
And no one told me in morning Mira was there too in rain so we had tridev today πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
ngayou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpeez

Hello,

Monday brought in quite a few laughs, some intended, some not so much. So the highlight of the episode was that Jalaal got a new jaama. 

Yayyy 

But, that was not all,

So Jalaal has learnt kick-boxing as well. And Atgah Sahab's son has joined the club as well, since he's still interning, he just nods his head instead of saying that cult favourite, "hukm ki taameel hogi."

Jallu s also hunar ke kaan, Raksh, buss he doesnt like publicity πŸ˜‰

That scene was more of a footage for the cinestars dude, who hammed perfectly. Or maybe not, but, RT just stole the show. And Rajvanshiness has become like a pedigreed breed. Are you a soldier, "yep", good, your salary's 1000 bucks, are you a R soldier? "yep", your salary's 1500 bucks, and here's the key the the company BMW. πŸ˜† 

Another patentable dialogue of JA πŸ˜›

Jalaal basically set the trend of our politicians' disappearing act from their constituencies once they get elected, they say foreign trip, he says kids. πŸ˜†

Didnt Jo begum say he s good at bahanas doondofyingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So the grain-seller also proved the myth of the family grocer being the biggest gossip-monger, when he dutifully recited Adham Khan's Ranjeet-Prem Chopra-Shakti Kapur-Gulshan Grover acts. πŸ˜†

And now, even Javeda is pregnant. I wonder what they will do with these extra kids, since historically they didn't exist? πŸ˜•

Next generation of Navnammonas readying πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

And we also met Shaguni Bai's second cousin who's a doctor, and a diva at that because, apparently she wouldn't come to the palace, this when Gwalior Doctor himself threw no such tantrums.

Samajne ke prayaas kijiye, Raksha begum, khaasest begum keliye khaas hakima hi hogi na πŸ˜†

And yes, there was Birbal as well, who was basically doing an item-girl act in the bar, I am not talking about the thumkas, I am talking about nautankis. πŸ˜†

What a soocidal entry, poor chap πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

And Jodha is probably the only woman, who has a cubical belly not a spherical one. Mother of Geometry!

Awww, is that so😲, that s why Jo begum s called hunarful 😎 

And apparently, Jodha doesn't know of the Ameri solution to shraap, cutting of jeehvah, now see Maham's shraap is still effective.

U got it, Raksh πŸ˜‰, Mainu seems to be a good for nothing MomπŸ˜†

+5 to everyone, who got the Gone With The Wind, Scarlett delivering Melanie's baby reference in the precap. πŸ‘

Rhett  & our Jallu β€οΈ

Reaction,

Hakima in the morning, hakima in the evening, but no hakima when delivering?

That s the speciality of our JA πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Awesome, RakshπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by ngayou - 9 years ago
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ya my reaction is the same as Karrena's...

what do you mean no Hakima when delivering?  I heard that Ruqs is the new Hakima and is bonding very well with mother and babies. 
RSlovesJA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘superb postπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

_shadesnature_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hakima in morning in evening but not for delivery this crack me cvs ko akal de do 
sp108 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post!
You are very good with satire and humour... congrats on turning a sizzler!

Taareyanthe sadaa minuguthiru ...ninna hasyada maatugalinda yellarannu sadaa nagisuthiru!
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Hilarious raksha... your post and Tamy's replies both πŸ€£
...Anushka... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome blossom!πŸ‘πŸ€£
Love your takes on the episode..😳
Jodha will lose her twins.. πŸ˜­ remember when Ruqs was pregnant and her miscarriage.. blood blood.. and now the precap is quite similar to that😲
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -RuthShalini-

awesome darling πŸ˜†

Thanks Ruth! πŸ˜³
rpeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail