Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

Lack of a proper track?

-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Naksh scenes we have been getting in the last few days.. But I feel the need of a proper track like what was the point of that serial killer silly scene??
Surat track seemed like a good track was gonna start but now Naitiks gonna come back and namans love life problems will start.. I don't know cvs really need a track that we look forward to watching ., apart from Naksh scenes there is nothing good going on these days.. :/
There seems to be a lot of pointless and filler scenes

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree with u dear now a days there is only filler episodes not a single good track .full to faltu drama .last week only two episodes were watchable otherwise totally boring
now a days cvs only give priorities to rukmini naman krishma and jasmeet with their irritating scenes
cvs should do something about good tracks otherwise yer rishta will out from the top ten list too
_Amina_ thumbnail
The concept of the show is about day to day life of a normal family. To be honest YRKKH never was/is based on one particular track. In our life we never know what's gonna happen next.. we take it as it comes so YRKKH cv's is trying to portray that. Sometimes they do add bit extra masala which is needed for trp. I'm proud to ba a fan of a show which is unpredictable and different from others!
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said amina..but we need to patience me too felt the same like other fans.but as our show is very different othr shows.becoz always yrkkh show reality.like u said next min what is going to happen we dont know.even ak told in her int today some  spice needed to add to give sme twist, 
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
true i also agree with you...we need a Naksh Centric Track...i know we have been getting Naksh Scenes but we Need a track on them...you are right their is no..an its actually getting boring...thats why i made a post few days back what track you all wanna see because i know CV's Read our posts and they do pick things from our forum...and i suggested that i want a Naksh Fight/misunderstanding Track and then Patch up after few days...
hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ya i know our show is different from others and its all about day to day life but as a story we need some proper tracks with it so we can enjoy it .now a days why all the tracks related to only rukmini jas naman karishma not for naitik and akshara .for the sake of leads only business track and two days malariya track.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's not that it's about one track but there is apparently no track going on? Like what is even going on in half the epi?
I'm also proud to be a YRKKH fan and glad that they never introduce stupid tracks for ratings but I think cvs don't have seem to have any more tracks related to Naksh and their journey..
It's about day to day life but it used to be about Naksh and their day to day life.
It's not like all along they have been showing such things but in. The last few episodes like even teej went by so fast .. Like they were going in fast forward mode ?
I just hope they have more interesting episodes ahead ..
The only reason I'm complaining is because YRKKH is capable of much better and our cvs have proved that many a times by giving us great tracks..
Hope they live up to my expectations.Edited by -Maryam - 9 years ago
_Amina_ thumbnail
If we look around within our family do we see everyones life is around in one specific topic/track? There is so many things going on around us, so many things happening. We are not focus on just one topic. That's what YRKKH is about. In our everyday life some days we get so much happening and some days nothing. We don't need a topic or track in life. Thats what my view is anyway...lol
Chin2_n thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said Maryam, I totally agree with the point of serial killer track it's such a waste of screen time😡
Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
yes.. i too felt the need for a story in the show...someting interesting...
This Karishma is not liked by many... She is full of attutude...Hope they dont make her as bahu of SS...

Looking forward to Naksh Home alone in Yeh rishta style..

MY Intuition is they will end this show as soon as Rajan Shahi launches his new show in SP...thats why they are biding their time without showing any proper track...

Just my thought guys... Please dont bash...