Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hirannaksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hope ur intiutions are wrong because i don't want yeh rishta to end soon .yes they need a solid track but not ending pls.
naksh are my habit now . i can't imagine a day without them.
there are many slots where rajan sir can adjust their new shows .
Sophialall thumbnail
I hope for Akshara pregnancy track is
Shown
Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hirannaksh

hope ur intiutions are wrong because i don't want yeh rishta to end soon .yes they need a solid track but not ending pls.
the
re are many slots where rajan sir can adjust their new shows .

Even I love Naksh as a jodi very much...And i am fond of YRKKH...and dont want it to end soon...

Lets hope for the best...
Bhooma_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: hirannaksh

there are many slots where rajan sir can adjust their new shows .

Kahivansh thumbnail
yaa maryam agree wid u.was just watchind post leap epi of star utsav we used to get their naksh n duggu scene of 10 to 15 min now we hardly get any also we used to get naitik,akshi or duggu scene after every 1 scene now its every after 4 scenes.just hate naman,muskaan,karishma,jass,devyani.yrkkh is not  about day to day life of people but its about day to day life of naksh so please cv so only naksh n duggu.
mahwishsolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Guys I know we all love yeh rishta an we all are diehard fans of the show I am a diehard fan of Hina khan I will watch it anyways but I think the show is lacking the track its going no where even if it is day to day it always has something tovlook forward to these days we are going no where that is why this post has been opened just to show the concern because we love the ahow