The story jumps four months - and the babies jump one month! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago

See even i didnot.like it..but in palace if they sho jo having premature delivery all il blame jo for bing careless..rukku il b d first one to instigate...wen kids il die all il blame jo...but now even rukku il shut her mouth..rukku il b caught soon...all il takeit as a curse and rukkus zidd and her bad deeds kids died...baat katam..ek teer se teen nishana..kids il die ..maham curse and rukku il b caught and punished..agar ye sab palace main hota to kya dikate...vaise bi soon rukku il b exposed and kid il b back to jo using reverse farman

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

yes Gem, I do agree with you. But what irritated me the most was JO being send to the Hakima Sahiba outside Agra. If not for this I would have been totally okay. I just could not accept this Gem that a queen needs to be send outside for a treatment.
Dear Mansi,
Awesome post but disappointing episode. Maddy has already  mentioned all this in her Sunday thread but really hate you CVS for this leap  which was not needed at all. As you  have written we all were expecting that Ruk will be caught before Jos  delivery and  Jalal will use reverse farman to give back the baby to Jo. Regarding double MUZ theory that was already taken care by Jalal while issuing farman when Jo  declared that  she would give one baby to Ruks. Jalal had already issued a farman that since Jo would be delivering the babies only she would be the MUZ and her son the waaris  and no one else. so that Ruks cannot demand.. Her only way out to be MUZ is to kill Jos baby.. and thats waht she might try to do. The

dava (Hakima sahibaa said Aushadhi!) which she said has to be mixed with milk  ..I think Ruks might try to poison it and give it to Jo... So gear yourself for this ugly track..but as it is said all that ends well is good enough.. Though at the end we will see babies dying ... but atleast we will have solace that Ruks will be caught ..I pray and hope that the babies sacrifice should not go waste atleast Ruks should be severely  punished by Jalal .Hamida, Jo and Salima should stop talking to her... enough is enough now..Lot od pampering Ruks..CVS .. OK..We wanted to see a nice bonding between Ruks and Jo.. but not in this way.. . 

What happens to Bakshis baby.. What about Sharifs planning.. In these four months .. he sat quiet and did nothing..after all the stage was set up.. we thought Ruks and Sharifs tracks will be shown simultaneously but no.. again CVS left the track half way and began  another track.. Ad mist all this now we have Birbal entry..I suppose .. On a positive note I liked Rajats new dress and his sword fighting is just amazing.. It keeps you glued to the screen while the new actor  seems novice in front of Rajats acting skills. .. 

U still believe jallu..sab se jyada curse kisiko affect kiya to wo hai jallu...bus nahi dikaraha hai...making evryone not to believe in mahams curse..but it affected him deeply

Originally posted by SindhuMenon

yes Gem, I do agree with you. But what irritated me the most was JO being send to the Hakima Sahiba outside Agra. If not for this I would have been totally okay. I just could not accept this Gem that a queen needs to be send outside for a treatment.

One side Jalal says he does not believe in curse and consoles Jodha, but on other side he is worried about curse. What is this

Mansi nap you have said it all today not much to add
It was like a transit episode. End of one period and start of the next

More Rukkaiya becomes friendly more it gets obvious that something big and negative is going to happen. The kids will deliver healthily is what the new spoiler says so I wonder what will Ruks do

All in all we are going see a very negative Rukaiya doing something terrible in the coming episodes 
Thanks for your analysis, which obviously continues to be a labor of love (no pun intended!).

For the moment at least, I have become a bystander to the serial. It started with an overseas trip where I had an extremely poor and unreliable Internet access, but I won't deny an increasing disinterest as well: Continuing focus on the baddies like MA, Ruq, and SD; almost complete white-washing of MA; such ridiculous sights as Akbar singing a lori to MA 😡; and now Ruq having become de facto in-charge of Jodha's pregnancy. I fully expect MA to continue to be a major presence even from dead. 

As a result I'll wait out this phase, just keeping up by reading the discussion here.

I do look forward to watching the introduction of Birbal. The new soldier was intriguing too; I fear he may turn out to be a negative character, but that is merely a hunch.

Edited by AKT.JA - 9 years ago
Hey Mansi how r u? Just one ques first wasnt that soldier guy just a cameo from cinestar ki khoj?
I believe that ruqqaiya will b exposed by the end of this track but bfr that they will take the character to great heights in jalal n jodhas eyes so that the fall is that much worse. Otherwise it makes no sense to have her ask for a kid n that farman by jalal. Unless the cvs plan to have her put the whole blame of the kids death on jodha n thus creating a seperation between the leads. Now that they r nearly out of vamps they may hang on to her.
As for being vindictive i am along with u waiting to jump with joy the day ruqqaiya is exposed. I hope they make it a grand affair instead of closed doors scolding. I want her to be shouted at and exposed in DEK where she insulted jalal.
Mansi i hope u have broken the coconuts or we may have to bear ruqqaiya for a long time.
i am waiting for the ruq expose
Mansi as always brilliant ruq punishment why cvs will show she is there fav baby

jalal was biggest let down yesterday disappointed with him
as father husband a big let down in whole pregnancy if I say jodha not mother and someone else and jalal behaved like he did in this pregnancy I will be equally upset so its not abt jodha being mother
he wanted kids a man who whole kife wanted to become father when he was about he chosse
mu
insults
didn't care much but ltr stages I thought cvs will show but nope
he was busy sword fighting we all had seen such scenes end numbers of time and then his outing bachelor party
its like he was not little tensed for kids jodha so relaxed and enjoying
felt like hitting never I dislike him like this the way I did yesterday

babies chahiye heir chahiye but he cant take care of them and mother

And I am sooo releived real jodha was spared from such torture
I felt like puking seeung precap such episodes I cant watch
ruq doing delivery is biggest nightmare
Originally posted by preetgurti

Mansi as always brilliant ruq punishment why cvs will show she is there fav baby

jalal was biggest let down yesterday disappointed with him
as father husband a big let down in whole pregnancy if I say jodha not mother and someone else and jalal behaved like he did in this pregnancy I will be equally upset so its not abt jodha being mother
he wanted kids a man who whole kife wanted to become father when he was about he chosse
mu
insults
didn't care much but ltr stages I thought cvs will show but nope
he was busy sword fighting we all had seen such scenes end numbers of time and then his outing bachelor party
its like he was not little tensed for kids jodha so relaxed and enjoying
felt like hitting never I dislike him like this the way I did yesterday

babies chahiye heir chahiye but he cant take care of them and mother

And I am sooo releived real jodha was spared from such torture
I felt like puking seeung precap such episodes I cant watch
ruq doing delivery is biggest nightmare

chill preet..this incident il make him repent more in future...he il cry buuckets and buckets... At the moment i want to see only one thing...rukkus punishment...twins two weeks ke mehmaan hai and so rukku too..
Originally posted by Gem12

chill preet..this incident il make him repent more in future...he il cry buuckets and buckets... At the moment i want to see only one thing...rukkus punishment...twins two weeks ke mehmaan hai and so rukku too..

gEm how r u
Ruq punishment will be my dream only I feel
and jalal taking care of Jodha never gonna happen he did all for ryq nthung left doing
promo is another disaster

wanted akdha and babies ka one shot together and here we see
happy family of ruq jalal and babies a pic and jodha as a surrogate mother happy seeing happy family

rubbish