Can someone please slap Ishaani across her face? - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by KREYA95

Yeah i also love the way he answered her...she does deserv a tight slap on the face i can surely do it for everyone 😆 with big pleasure

Most of the viewers are getting irritated by the behaviour of Ishani. Pl wait you'll get more irritated with ranveers behaviour. More irritation - better TRP for EK shows.
The biggest slap was Ranveer's I-don't-care attitude. I loved the way Ishaani got annoyed with his carelessness and at her expressions I was laughing. I think she and her family will see worse and then RV will get them to his house. There they'll live on his grace to survive and work for him.
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

The biggest slap was Ranveer's I-don't-care attitude. I loved the way Ishaani got annoyed with his carelessness and at her expressions I was laughing. I think she and her family will see worse and then RV will get them to his house. There they'll live on his grace to survive and work for him.

I too wish the same😊
She needs to start using her brain ..its high time baby.
i agree of u, even parekh family poor they still egoism,
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

I wanted to do that last night. What an arrogant insensitive air-head. She is only her mother's daughter. Sick. Absolutely sick. 

Whatever Ranveer does with the Parekhs and Ishaani is WELL-DESERVED. 

AGREE
I absolutely agree with you. I've started to hate the character of Ishani now. She doesnt have any reason to be arrogant but that thick headed girl has got no brains. Shes acting like a bitch now. Shes lost all but her arrogance is mountain high still...i couldnt wish for more but to give her a tight slap and knock her senses back into her.
Originally posted by hashmibakhtawar

I absolutely agree with you. I've started to hate the character of Ishani now. She doesnt have any reason to be arrogant but that thick headed girl has got no brains. Shes acting like a bitch now. Shes lost all but her arrogance is mountain high still...i couldnt wish for more but to give her a tight slap and knock her senses back into her.
more then a character sum times dis gal makes me annoyed 🤢coz its high time she  should start acting shakti n his mom n all senior actors are saving grase
Originally posted by MoronsKiMallika

I wanted to do that last night. What an arrogant insensitive air-head. She is only her mother's daughter. Sick. Absolutely sick. 

Whatever Ranveer does with the Parekhs and Ishaani is WELL-DESERVED. 
Wow!! Thats exactly what i was thinking ... Someone should drive some sense into the girl
Her character is so dumb and on top of it her dialogue delivery is awful. Its so irritating.This girl needs to improve her dialogue delivery.