The Hopeless Case of Ishaani Parekh...Sigh!!!!

Posted: 9 years ago
On 22nd September episode, it was quite annoying...She was still showing her "Madam-wala" attitude on him. as if he is still her servant...Few hours back, she was begging him not to fire her from job... 
I am glad that Ranveer nicely answered her back without being weak... πŸ‘
Arre, he worked hard, he made money, he became rich in 2 years... What is her problem? πŸ˜³
2 years back, same guy was humiliated and kicked out of house...oops...sorry...he was thrown to jail... Now he is back as the rich guy, so what is her problem...Nobody stopped her from expanding family  business and making money...It seems she is blaming him for all the miseries her family faced for 2 years... Wow!!!!
She is giving him all "duhaais" of the upbringing and education of Papa Parekh...Why he should bother now man when you guys yourself didn't consider these points 2 years back... πŸ˜ˆ
Her logical thinking is wacko... 
She thinks that Ranveer becoming rich is directly proportional to taking her father's place... Kya Zandu hai yaar... πŸ€ͺ

ishani has proved to a dumbo from the very beginning. Her all actions towards Chirag proved that. IMO she deserved to be dumped by Chirag after getting married during the leap but somehow Ek may have changed the track..
Someone posted WU about a promo where Falguni (Ishaani's mom) telling Baa that RV is back for Ishaani and she intends to get Ishaani married to Ranveer at any cost..Ishaani has heard the conversation...😳

Great!!! Now "Madam" will go begging Chirag to marry her ASAP revealing that RV is Ranveer... πŸ˜”
Now Chirag will also get evil ideas to use Ishaani against Ranveer & RV's wealth...Come on...Enough of manipulations by Parekhs & Chirag 😡...It is showtime by RV...Want to see some BANG BANG done by RV 😎especially when the targets are Disha, Baa & "Chirawg"... πŸ˜†
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Now Chirag will also get evil ideas to use Ishaani against Ranveer & RV's wealth...Come on...Enough of manipulations by Parekhs & Chirag 😡...It is showtime by RV...Want to see some BANG BANG done by RV 😎especially when the targets are Disha, Baa & "Chirawg"... πŸ˜†

The show is heading towards that only. Chirag will blackmail ranveer and for the sake of Ishani ranveer will make fool of himself. I'm sure this track will make every viewer go crazy and start banging their heads at the foolishness of Ranveer.

Result - TRP going north and EK show a hit.😊😊
Right now, I'm not in condition of replying to any post rationally. I only say you both are right. Ishaani's acting too dumb. I don't want her to get married to RV (was that somethin like the promo said?).
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Right now, I'm not in condition of replying to any post rationally. I only say you both are right. Ishaani's acting too dumb. I don't want her to get married to RV (was that somethin like the promo said?).

You are trying to find logic in the irrationality of EK shows. Its a simple waste of time. Pl don't take this too seriously- just enjoy the stupidity of some characters and manipulation by others.😊😊
Originally posted by NBT-BV

The show is heading towards that only. Chirag will blackmail ranveer and for the sake of Ishani ranveer will make fool of himself. I'm sure this track will make every viewer go crazy and start banging their heads at the foolishness of Ranveer.

Result - TRP going north and EK show a hit.😊😊

Here Falguni planning to get Ishaani married to Ranveer...Now if Chirag manipulates Ishaani and smartly breaks up with her insisting he has some majboori due to Ranveer, then Ishaani might get ready to marry Ranveer in order to take revenge of her heartbreak & separation from Chirag...

That tucha "Chirawg" should not get upper-hand this time...That too using "Madam" Ishaani who thinks she is still the boss of Ranveer...RV still has feelings for Ishaani, I agree but he should not make them his weakness...I liked his levelheaded yet rocking answers to Ishaani's accusations especially with his damn-care attitude and non-moist eyes..."Madam" must have been puzzled by the attitude of her ex-servant...Ego pe lagaa hoga... πŸ€ͺ

Although she deserves to be dumped by Chirag but then  whats the point...Chirag will go ahead and trap some other rich girl...He has Plan B, Plan C etc etc...Yuck!!!🀒
Hopefully Chirag is exposed in front of the whole world...including Parekhs & Garima... 
Ishani was never shown cunning, she has love for everyone including baa, i never understood her equation w/ ranveer...watever ishani is doing m loving ranveer, man he was awesome yesterday.
Originally posted by rittu_deep

Here Falguni planning to get Ishaani married to Ranveer...Now if Chirag manipulates Ishaani and smartly breaks up with her insisting he has some majboori due to Ranveer, then Ishaani might get ready to marry Ranveer in order to take revenge of her heartbreak & separation from Chirag...

That tucha "Chirawg" should not get upper-hand this time...That too using "Madam" Ishaani who thinks she is still the boss of Ranveer...RV still has feelings for Ishaani, I agree but he should not make them his weakness...I liked his levelheaded yet rocking answers to Ishaani's accusations especially with his damn-care attitude and non-moist eyes..."Madam" must have been puzzled by the attitude of her ex-servant...Ego pe lagaa hoga... πŸ€ͺ

Although she deserves to be dumped by Chirag but then  whats the point...Chirag will go ahead and trap some other rich girl...He has Plan B, Plan C etc etc...Yuck!!!🀒
Hopefully Chirag is exposed in front of the whole world...including Parekhs & Garima... 

yours is a very logical and sensible analysis but you are forgetting that its an EK show and for such shows rational story means "The End".

Wish ranveer maintains his high headedness in front of Ishani but I'm doubtful about that. As per my analysis he'll be ready to fall on the feet of anyone for the sake of Ishani- Yeh one sided love bahut bura hota hai. 
I agree with u ..
How dare she taunt him ! He isnt a servant anymore she should have some respect for him ! Also some shame to face him like tht ! She was talking yesterday as if he wasnt  grateful , loyal  to her father !!