Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

New Promo - 23Sept

white_lotus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Just seen new promo on youtube...Yesterday episode Ishani-Ranveer short scene shown and additional scene shown where Falguni tells Baa that Ranveer hasn't come to take revenge from them but he come back for Ishani...and she will get Ishani married to Ranveer at any cost...Ishani heard it from behind...Baa shocked. Edited by i-me-myself - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sinak thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh Wow!!!
Now Falguni wants Ishani to marry Ranveer just coz he is rich. Did she forget that they are the ones who did not believe Ranveer 2 yrs back and sent him and his family to jail.

NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sinak

Oh Wow!!!

Now Falguni wants Ishani to marry Ranveer just coz he is rich. Did she forget that they are the ones who did not believe Ranveer 2 yrs back and sent him and his family to jail.

They think they did the right thing. Moreover its not wrong on the part of Falguni to think this way as she knows the true character of Chirag and may be Disha as well.
Edited by NBT-BV - 9 years ago
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
What???? Idid i read it correct... Wow what a promo... Loved it
I feel Harshad must hv told Falguni and Ishaanis cousin (who earns)something b4 his death about Ranveer and Chirag..Falguni is not the one who will get her daughter married for money..
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing promo..sounds exciting.
CandyCrushh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Woww. Super promo..
I think ishveer won't accept for this marriage.
shreechakri thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I felt that someone will think about marriage between ishaani and ranveer. but i didn't expect form falguni.

but baa will think disha to get married to ranveer.
This is the solo point, they are showing from start. hope she don't think like that.
i want some thing different.
ek_sweetladki thumbnail
Falguni was all about money. Remember the time she was explaning to Ishaani that people cannot live off love they need money. She made it clear that she had to look really pretty to attract Harshad. I hope she is looking out for Ishaani and does not want her to marry Ranveer just for money. And honeslty I do not want RV to marry Ishaani. Ishaani cant even value relationships or freindships and does not know where her loyalty lies. She needs to marry Chirag and end up miserable for her strong head to realize how she is so wrong and was always wrong to not see Ranveer's pure heart and faithfulness towards her.
hemakalai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sounds good waiting for the episode