YDCM edns 2nite wid Veer-Tara wedding

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
Veer On Yeh Show No More!

"The first half journey on a Lorry followed by a journey of emotions and drama, Yeh Dil Chahe More was a real journey through life" says Amit 'Veer' Khanna, the lead on the show that ends on STAR One tonight.

Here is what he had to say about the grand wedding, the journey and the final episode!

On the Wedding tonight...
Amit: Yeah finally! It's so exciting. After kaafi mat bhed and kaafi bhaag daud, Veer and Tara finally get married ending all the ego clashes and enmity. Our wedding marks a new beginning towards an end!

The costume for the Wedding...
Amit: It's a grand wedding and both Veer and Tara are splendidly dressed, thanks to our designers. Dil se, I feel Tara has really got the best outfits for the wedding. But kya kare, I am not Tara (Laughs). Anyways, we liked our wedding costumes a lot! We are sure you'll agree with it as well!

Memorable moments on YDCM?
Amit: Well, tough to say especially when the whole event is a good memory. I loved being there on the lorry, with the gori and deep into the story... Forget it, me too excited! (laughs).

Glimpses from the most awaited wedding!

Favourite Character in YDCM?
Amit: Though there were three main characters in the story, Veer, Tara and the lorry, I feel my favourite was the Lorry. Not that I didn't like the other two. But just that I felt, there was something I didn't like about them as well. Like for example, I like Chandana as a friend, but didn't like her as Tara. The character 'Tara' had a few drawbacks. Similarly, I liked Veer. The character had a lot of aggression and a lot of depth but then, he had a lot of 'badappan' in him. Ek ladka jo itna balidaani hai, who took more than 20 episodes to say a simple 'I love you' to Tara!

What do you like the best - the early journey or the latter emotional dilemma or rather Dil Ka Maamla?
Amit: Off course, it was the early journey on the lorry and I am sure most of them who've watched the show will agree on this.

Looking back at some of those best moments on YDCM…
Amit: Have quite a few of them to talk about. My best of the best would be episode 10 where Tara escapes her wedding and Veer on the other hand, is forced to go ahead with his robbery… That was the turning point, rather the starting point for the journey!

I also loved the episodes from 70 - 80 as they explored a lot into the family values and was quite a nice experience. Looking back, I feel I have learnt a lot from this journey. I have matured a lot with my character. 'From 0 to 65 years' that's what I have to say on my journey on YDCM!

Now the big question: The Lorry and it's role in the Grand Finale?
Amit: Aha… It will be there. After all, don't forget, Veer and Tara need to go for their honeymoon and so we will sure need our lorry. (laughs)

The future projects:
Amit: Have a few in hand but none as big as YDCM. And I got the big ones while I was working on YDCM and hence couldn't accept them but will sure be back in action. As for now, enjoying the small break in between.

Message for the fans:
Amit: Thank you very much. Aap sabne mujhe, hum sabko itna jhela. Thanks for being with us on this eventful journey. Hope to back again, just as big a role as Veer or perhaps even bigger… What to do, Yeh Dil Chahe More too!

http://www.indya.com/news/ydcm_finale.html
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ WONDERFUL!!!!!YEH DIL CHAHE MORE ALWAYS ROCKS!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ VEER-TARA'S ACTING WAS REALLY MIND BLOWING πŸ‘ πŸ‘ .I WOULD TO WATCH THIS SHOW ONCE AGAIN SO PLZZZ SHOW THE REPEAT TELECAST OF THIS SHOW ON STAR ONE...DIL SE KEH RAHI HOON (AS AMIT SAID ABOVE πŸ˜† BUT REALLY I MEAN IT).TARA IS LOOKING SOOO BEAUTIFUL 😳 IN THE PICTURE ABOVE(SHE LOOKS GOOD IN EVERY DRESS πŸ˜› ).ABOVE QUESTIONS WERE GOOD BUT VEER'S(AMIT) ANSWERS WERE TOOOO GOOOOOD πŸ‘ 😳 πŸ‘ (FUNNY TOO πŸ˜† ).VEER-TARA THE BEST OF ALL.....THE NO 1 JODI πŸ‘ I WISH I COULD WRITE MORE ABOUT VEER-TARA & YDCM. THANKSSS A LOTTTTTTT FOR THE WONDERFUL SHOW πŸ‘ .
WONDERFUL!!!!!YEH DIL CHAHE MORE ALWAYS ROCKS!!!
hey pls give me video of tht last epi
I have given a written update of this last episode at indya forum if u still havnt seen it!!!
oh thnx for sharin i will go check it out on indya .com
oh thnx for sharin i will go check it out on indya .com