Posted: 17 years ago

hey guyz i just read a post regarding vdos so i thaught like if u guyz wanna watch cartoon vdoz i can provide them or even shows like raven n lizzie n all but yeh

in india disney channel comes in hindi so the vdos will be in hindi and toon disney here comes in english so those vdos will b in english

so lemme know if u guyz wan me to upload shows

wow i wanna hear indian/hindi disney shows.. can u upload a few of the suite life of zack and cody and thats soo raven i would luv 23 see them speak in indi
sure puja i'll record n upload 'em today after they r aired in india

Wow Anisha!!! That would be really really cool!😉

Hehe!!! Gonna be funnn! Zack and Cody nakhras in Hindi?

Awesome! 😆 😆 😆

-Sam 😉
Thnx a lot anisha.could u upload lizzie mcguire epis also. i hve the aaron carter wala episode ka all the aaron part ,ie, their kiss and his I want Candy video. should i upload them?

Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Wow Anisha!!! That would be really really cool!😉

Hehe!!! Gonna be funnn! Zack and Cody nakhras in Hindi?

Awesome! 😆 😆 😆

-Sam 😉

Thanks! That would be awesome!

I know yayyy!!! "Omm" "Knockkk ittt offfff" "Okayyyyyyyyyy." 😆

plssssssssssssss do upload the cartoons & movies soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 😛
wow i wanna hear indian/hindi disney shows.. can u upload a few of the suite life of zack and cody and thats soo raven i would luv 23 see them speak in indi
yeh i'll upload all the shows liek frm monday my net plan will chnage n my net speed will b doubled so frm monday i'll start uploading vdos 😃
dat wud b gr8 yaar!...halarious too! 😆 😆 😆 ....listenin to zack an cody in hindi 😆 😆 😆 can;t wait!...thankzz again!