Debate Mansion

SUMTHIN IMPORTANT...do read pls!!

kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago

I wanna know something….ammm..i know its stupid but it important as well

Do u guys think that girls should do XXX (ding-dong) before marriage???even if they r above 18 yrs,,,,should they???i fell its bad….wanna know what u guys feel!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
I, personally would not do that, but I do believe it is up to the people in the relationship... i think it is no one's decision but their own..😊
kyphfanz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
but still if ...........i dunna im sorta confused !!!!
garammaxala7726 thumbnail
Its not the smartest idea to have sex before marriage. A persons ideals should be in keeping the experience for the person you will spend your life with. But sometimes emotions take over and you cant help but do things. And so if the person takes the right precautions and thinks about the future and the consequences/benefits + balances them...it will be alright i guess. Personally, I wouldn't go about having sex with someone before marriage. But I wouldn't know until I get carried away with my emotions.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

It is not the smartest thing to do, however, some people believe in living together and never getting married, as they are afraid that things will change after marraige. Personally I don't I would do it, and I am over 18 but I also think that if two people are happy together, then it is there life let them do whatever they want. Just my opinion

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think they shouldnt do it before marriage...
royaljatti thumbnail

nahi nahi bilkul nahi karna chhaiye ..

AALIYAH786 thumbnail

I personally am against it.......A teacher once told us students that the BEST gift you could you HUSBAND on your wedding night is your VIRGINITY..........your husband will really love and respect you for that..........

Especially nowadays.....boys can never be trusted..........they will just try to get you into bed and throw you like a piece of rubbish afterwards........How do you know for SURE that the guy is the right one for you and that he will MARRY you............its just a RISK that you gotta take...............

I know we're into the 21st Century and the world is changing........But i guess its a personal choice.........BUT dont start too young...........Dont FORGOT about the ever increasing AIDS VIRUS

preeti19 thumbnail

I personally think it's ur decision. But i'm not implying that it's the right decision. 

Rupa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-AALIYAH786

I personally am against it.......A teacher once told us students that the BEST gift you could you HUSBAND on your wedding night is your VIRGINITY..........your husband will really love and respect you for that..........

Especially nowadays.....boys can never be trusted..........they will just try to get you into bed and throw you like a piece of rubbish afterwards........How do you know for SURE that the guy is the right one for you and that he will MARRY you............its just a RISK that you gotta take...............

I know we're into the 21st Century and the world is changing........But i guess its a personal choice.........BUT dont start too young...........Dont FORGOT about the ever increasing AIDS VIRUS

u r 100% right