Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

old abhir vs. new abhir

amenti3 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

While the old abhir was annoying...he was also cute, he had the whole angad from kyph thing going for him and it was a cutish pair, the new abhir just repulses me..its not that he is like ugly or anything its just that he seems sort of sleazy and gross..if that was the intention of abhir's character, to be sleazy-esque than i think ektas descion in removing the first one was correct..however if hes only suppose to be a jack ass then first one did it fine...(i personally liked the first one better)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dilshadraj thumbnail
agree with u..... first one was much better than this second Edited by dilshadraj - 17 years ago
Cuttie_pie thumbnail
the second one was in kth as swaym
Shelly82 thumbnail
yup - the first one was super cute and portrayed the role nicely. He is now out of both Kyunki and Kasauti.
aviskar thumbnail
first is better πŸ˜ƒ
even tho i am a guy lol (not gay) πŸ˜ƒ
me2kool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
both r kool but the fiest one had much more attitude than the new one so 1 one fitted the annoying character.not the new one. but i like new one.as an actor
srkangel thumbnail
efirst abhir was out cause of his good looks new abhir is gonna out cause of his bad acting
raj_shah thumbnail

Originally posted by: aviskar

first is better πŸ˜ƒ
even tho i am a guy lol (not gay) πŸ˜ƒ

FUNNY!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

princess.5 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
old abhir is better😊
Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
old one was hot and acted fantastscally as the role of Abbir 😭 This one is just plain perverted!!! 😑