Tumhari Disha

OMG We spoke too soon

Halz25 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hey guess wat i found on my travels of surfing the net SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!!!

They were both at the Upen Patel launch do!!!!

For a change shes not clinging onto him i mean why have the buddha Mohit when uve got Upen Patel!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jezz thumbnail
Why do these two always look so washed out?    Don't they get any sleep?   Ok, maybe I don't even want to know the answer to that one.     πŸ€’
Halz25 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Yes we do not want the answer to that question now do we!!!!
Its obvious that Chavis dress is from a London Town, gosh i have seen that dress somehere in my town!!! πŸ˜†
And there seems to be a weird body language there between the 2 its making me wonder cos Chavi isnt clinging onto him????
Jezz thumbnail
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Well, it looks like his arm is around her, so maybe she didn't feel the need to cling at that point.    πŸ˜†   Oooo, you live in London?   Hubby and I have been there several times on holidays. It's actually our fav vacation place.   I love it.   We usually stay in Bayswater.
Halz25 thumbnail
Well Jezz it doesnt nake a diff if hes got his arm round her Chooi Mooi has to cling onto him unkess she hasnt noticed that a pic is being snapped!!!

Yes i live in Londin gosh sumtimes i forget that other members are in other parts of the world too, so u like UK ive never heard of Bayswater but then again UK is massive!!!!
Do cum n visit me somtimes!!! πŸ˜›
harsy thumbnail
Thanks for the pic yaar......her face doesnt have the livelyness now....she is looking tooo tired.....πŸ˜•Hmmmm......Edited by harsy - 17 years ago
iluvDharmesh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She always looks tired..... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜•
Halz25 thumbnail
I agree Harsy madam chooi mooi has lost her freshness way back and plus thay are involved too much in these functions to show off that is why they are both so washed out!!!!
I have to admit that her make-up is looking a little decent than her Birthday Bash!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Tomiko thumbnail

Halz...........you never give up do you?!πŸ˜†

For once, Chavi looks good........Mohit on the other handπŸ˜•...

Halz25 thumbnail
πŸ˜†
Nibbles like I have said before of Chavis articles and pics dont stop then I wont!!! πŸ˜†
yeh ur right Nibbles Mohit looks like though hes gonna burst!!! πŸ˜†