"my first fanfic"continued by me(part 17) - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago

Please please continue soon

your idea of combining remix and ic is great

all the very best for you fic

Edited by rockingrebel - 17 years ago
hey rocking rebel the original theme and prt 1 of this fic is by a very old member aditya_rikh!i ve jus continued this fic from prt 2 with my own imagination! 😊
👏 ....im really sure ull rok dis story shrishti
thanx srishti , i've posted after ..........what seeems an eternity on the india forums,but it is you for whom i am postin this......... 👏 if i had continued , i don't know whether i would have been so brilliant.but you were awesome and really after reading thisa i don't feel low but this has brought a smile to my face .........as my favourite serial again becomes fresh in my memory i say 👏 👏 👏 .
thanx srishti , i've posted after ..........what seeems an eternity on the india forums,but it is you for whom i am posting this......... 👏 if i had continued , i don't know whether i would have been so brilliant.but you were awesome and really after reading this i don't feel low but this has brought a smile to my face .........as my favourite serial again becomes fresh in my memory i say 👏 👏 👏 .

Originally posted by aditya_rikh

thanx srishti , i've posted after ..........what seeems an eternity on the india forums,but it is you for whom i am postin this......... 👏 if i had continued , i don't know whether i would have been so brilliant.but you were awesome and really after reading thisa i don't feel low but this has brought a smile to my face .........as my favourite serial again becomes fresh in my memory i say 👏 👏 👏 .

thx yaar!😊

Awesum 2 of my fav shows 2gther.Awesum.it's fantastic.too gud sweetheart. 👏
whoa Shristi amazing yaar keep it up... 10/10 mile hain aapko 😛 😃
shristi.......amazing job!! 👏 keep posting your interesting stories.

continue 😊
                        PART-3
ashi,yuvi,tia and ranveer are still thinking about the strange behaviour of adi!just then kabir and amy come and join them!
Amy=hi!i m amy!this is kabir!
K=hi!
amy=maurya students!
ashi=ya!i m anvesha but u can call me ashi!
uv=hi i m uv!
tia=this is tia!
ranveer=humara naam ranveer hai!
K=so kaisa laga india calling!
uv=dude its reeli cool!but hum sab ek chiz ke baare mein thoda confused hai!
amy=kya!
tia=vo actually tia aur sab ko aditya thoda stange laga!
tia means to say while he was xplaining everything to uska mind kahin aur tha!tia ko laga ki vo continuously ek jagah stare kar raha tha!
ashi=amy timblet ki confusion dur karne se pehle issepehle tum confused ho jao tia third person type baat karti hai!
amy=actually main samajh gayi ki tumhe adi ke baare mein kya starnge laga aur ye bhi samajh gayi ki vo continuously kahan stare kar rahan tha!kyun kabir
K=haan main bhi kuch kuch samajh raha hun
Amy=jo baat koi nahi samjh saka vo tum charon ne samajh li that means u all r in love!
tia blushes and uv begins to see ashi and knowing that ashi suddenly asks amy..
ashi=aisi kya baat hai!
amy=Adi is in love!
uv=wow!but with whom!
amy=miss parandi!
ashi=miss parandi!
amy=ya adi to chandni ko isi naam se pukarta hai!vo isi call centre mein kaam karti hai and she is my best friend!but vo kabhi xcept nahi karti ki she also love adi!
tia=par kyun!
amy=ye baat to shayad vo khud bhi nahi janti!vo ladki dekh rahe ho jo counter ke paas khadi hai!vahi hai chandni!aur vo dekho adi bhi aa raha hai!matlab...
K=matlab ab se 2 minute baad ek mahabharat shuru hogi!
ashi=par kyun!
K=kyunki ya to ye ek dusre se baat nahi karte ya baat karte hai to sirf ladai hoti hai!
tia=love aisa bhi hota hai!
amy=well in dono ke case mein to aisa jhi hota hai
K=dekhte hai aaj ki ladai ka topic kya hai!
amy=lets see!
just then they hear all hear a sound of something falling!
K=lo shank baj chuka hai!mahabharat aarambh!!!!
chandni and adi r asusaul .....fighting.......
C=ye sab tumhari galti hai!
A=ms parandi tumhari problem kya hai!
C=problem tumhari kya hai!main jab yahan se apna order lekar ja rahi thi !to tabhi tumhe picche se aana tha!sab kuch gir va diya!aur main aur paise bhi carry nahi kar rahi!
A=to abhi ke liye mujhse le lo!
C=haan haan tum to yahi chahte ho ki tum mujh par apna aesan jatao!
A=meri ma i m sorry!karun kya ab main!
amy and kabir excuses and goes to the spot where fight is taking place!amy is controlling chandni and kabir is controlling adi!
amy=adi-chandni bas yaar!band karo jhagra!chandni tum mere saath chalo mera tiffin share kar lo!chalo!!!!chalo!
amy and kabir take both of them to separate tables!
adi is talking to kabir.....
A=yaar main is ms parandi ko kabhi samajh nahi sakta!jab bhi sochta hun ki ise propose karun to ye jhagra karne ko baith jati hai ab karun bhi to kya karun!
K=kool down yaar!
A=are kya kool down!
just then uv and ranveer come to them!
and kabir introduces both of them personally to adi!
K=adi ye maurya students hai!yuvraj aka uv and ranveer!
adi=hi dude!
uv=hi
ranveer=hello!
there amy is controlling chandni's anger!just then ashi and tia come to them and amy introduces both of them to chandni!
amy=chandni ye maurya high se hai!anvesha aka ashi and tia!aur ashi-tia ye chandni hai!
chandni=hello
tia-ashi=hi!
there adi sees smita sitting next to his table!she is doing something!
adi=smita ye kya kar rahi ho!
s=vo actually adi meri watch tut gayi hai to usi ko hi adhesive se jod rahi hun!
adi goes to her and offers for help
A=lao main kar deta hun!
he fixes the watch !
s=thx adi
a=its ok!
s=adi tumhare haath gande ho gaye honge!
haath dho lo!
a=ya sure!
kabir comes asks adi to patch up with chandni first1he takes him near the counter where amy-chandni were already standing!
amy=chalo bhai baut ho gaya!now both of u patch up and shake hands!
adi-chandni both patch up and shake hands!
just then smita comes and says.............."oh nooooooo!"

why did smita say"oh no"to know that keepurselves updated with this fanfic!
Edited by srishti bhutani - 17 years ago