Will You Fall In Love ???

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi guys,

I read about a flim called "Nishabd" based on relation between 50+ and 18 years old girl…

In this forum All age group members are there so leave about the film story but what about in real life ????

Simple question:-

1) Does love really Exist

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)

Cheers,

Edited by guess_gallery - 17 years ago
hmm gud question...lov does exist...i dont kno about 15-20 years difference...i guess it can happen ..but society would call it 'because for money' or somthing but love...umm im not too keen on fallin in lov with a guy 15-20 yrs older ..but i guess lov does not look at age it just happens ..right???
1) Does love really Exist

for me, love has always been there. but some pple choose not to acknowledge tt feeling, cos they are afraid to get hurt. love is actually the more romantic form of understanding, tt's all.

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)

yes, love concerns the heart not the body. if it's something tt is linked to the body, it's lust not love. age barrier may prove to be diificult for some lovers. but it's all in the mind of the lovers. u should have the proper maturity to handle matters. 👏 if maturity and understanding are there, age is no barrier. 👏 love can hit anyone, from a 16 yr old girl to a 60 yr old man. 😆

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)

true love is just a perception of man. actually, every love is true. 😆 it's just tt sometimes we misunderstand each other and fights occur. all couples who dun fight dun neccesarily have true love. the same goes for couples who bicker all the time, their love might be stronger than those who are calmer. love is either strong or weak. 😆
Guess_gallery...I have heard about Nishabd. There was also this movie "jogger's park" about relationship with older man and younger girl ... humm.. to be frank i can never digest relationship like that. I might be narrow minded or whatever you think but this 50+ man and 20 yr old women love/affair relationship sounds disgusting to me. sorry...I don't want to offend anyone, but just my views.

1) Does love really Exist Yes, it does

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)  Yes, I believe Love is beyond age and distance

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist) Yes

1) Does love really Exist  - I think it does exist. More than love it is emotional dependence.

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years) - Most people use their brain before falling in love. They try to evaluate if a relationship will work or not. I have seen a couple where the guy is 22 years older than the girl and they have been happily married for 17 years. The reason could be that they are compatible, have excellent careers and no financial issues.

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist) - If there is love it is always true. It is called lust otherwise.

1) Does love really Exist- yes if there was no love then we wouldn't have been here today😆 😆

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years)- yes coz love is a feeling that just happends. Love has noting to do with age but the heart

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)- yes and true love does exist, it may not occur to everyone now but at one point in life everyone is destin to find his/her true love😊

1) Does love really Exist - yess..it does😉

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy (Age difference is not abt a year or two I mean difference of 15-20 years) - Avvording to me..no..i've seen lots of people falling into this relationship and not even one successful pairi feel that a similar age group creates a similar understanding too..it's not necessary..but it's just what i've experiewnced..

3) Can there be true love between them (if true love exist)- I don't know..i mean i would feel awkward goin out with someone thats my dad's age😕it would be more like 'ji' all the time lol😳although i can't really comment on this because i'm not in such a relationship atm..so it becomes difficult to say..

Tina xx

1) Does love really Exist? well love does exist and true love exists. atleast i believe it does..i also believe that not all love is love..it's lust or attraction

2) Can love happen with any age group either girl is older or guy well i just think that lust can happen..not love..it's impossible, to me atleast, that love will happen in some one 10-15 yrs older or younger than you

3) Can there be true love between them again..i doubt that true will ever happen between them..it might be lust or just an attraction..but not true love
YES TRUE LOVE EXISTS AND IT CAN HAPPEN WITH ANYONE AT ANYTIME AND ANYWHERE!