Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srk_kadz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
Ok...let begin discussig abt K3G now... where did u people see the movie first?? in theatre? or took dvd/vcd at home?? If you saw in theatre aftr how long did ya go wathc it? within a week of its release? or aftr a week?/ aftr a month( if u remember)...
srk_kadz thumbnail
I saw it on the second day of its release in the theatre... I was exams at dat point of time... xmas xams...
srk_kadz thumbnail
I have put up some K3G pics on the 1st page... check it out... nd contribute if u find some interesting pics... 😉
psawyer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: srk_kadz

Ok...let begin discussig abt K3G now... where did u people see the movie first?? in theatre? or took dvd/vcd at home?? If you saw in theatre aftr how long did ya go wathc it? within a week of its release? or aftr a week?/ aftr a month( if u remember)...

I watched it on the second day at the cinema
wildblossom thumbnail
😆 and i saw it just a few months ago! the only thing i like is the love story between kareena n hrithik which makes a little more sense den the one between srk and kajol. however i liked the scenes between srk and kajol. some of the best they have had together. i love the songs starring them- the best 😃
nandipandi15 thumbnail
the first time i saw k3g it was on vcd in pakistan... i was there over break and saw it with my couzs....there were a lot of scenes cut out 😆 but we couldnt tell because they were scenes which didnt hinder the story...i liked that version but later when i saw the entire movie i was like wow i missed out on so much of this movie 😆 ....i just love k3g 😳 😳
nandipandi15 thumbnail
what is ur guys' fav song from the movie?

mine has to be suraj hua madham...i love the way sonu sang it 😳 and the picturization on srk/kajol is amazing 👏 😳 😃
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nandipandi15

the first time i saw k3g it was on vcd in pakistan... i was there over break and saw it with my couzs....there were a lot of scenes cut out 😆 but we couldnt tell because they were scenes which didnt hinder the story...i liked that version but later when i saw the entire movie i was like wow i missed out on so much of this movie 😆 ....i just love k3g 😳 😳

me too 😛
srk_kadz thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandipandi15

what is ur guys' fav song from the movie?

mine has to be suraj hua madham...i love the way sonu sang it 😳 and the picturization on srk/kajol is amazing 👏 😳 😃

Suraj Hua Madham, Yeh ladka hai allah, and parts of shava shava wr SRK imagines Kajol dancing in his dad's bday party... Suraj Hua Madham is my all time fav song...Kajol looks absolutely stunning in it...

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: srk_kadz

Suraj Hua Madham, Yeh ladka hai allah, and parts of shava shava wr SRK imagines Kajol dancing in his dad's bday party... Suraj Hua Madham is my all time fav song...Kajol looks absolutely stunning in it...

truee...i love that songggggggg....srk and kajol lookedd really cute together...kajol loookeddd stunninggggggg...and srk was l00king cute as usual 😃