Episode 18 Nahar the hero
Episode 19 Trip to New York and Back Home     page 81
Episode 20  Finally Back Home Sweet Home  page 87
Episode 21  Friend's Get Together   page 92
Episode 22 Trouble in paradise      page 97
Episode 23  sweta's confession   page 104
Episode 24  Shubham and Sweta get caught page 109
Episode 25  DiwaliCelebration   

Love at First Sight Epi. #1 IntroductionSaloni is trying to get on the bus and the bus startswith a jerk. She is about to fall. A warm and caringhand grabs her in the bus. Saloni wants to thank aperson. She looks at him and her heart startspounding. 'Thank you for saving my life,' Saloni shyly says.'It is all right,' replies Nahar. Next day when she is returning from her college shespots an empty seat next to Nahar. She smiles and sitsby him. Her friend Nita observing her for last twodays winks at her. Next day when Saloni is about tosit next to Nahar, Nita pushes her and Saloni lands inNahar's lap. Saloni feels mortified and apologizes. Saloni sees a smile lights up his   striking face.They all get off  at the  same bus stop. Saloni and Nitadecide to follow him to find out where Nahar lives.Saloni inquires about Nahar as her friend Reema livesnext door to Nahar. She finds out that he is singleand lives alone.  Next few days Saloni does not seeNahar. She feels like her world is lost.  She decidesto go to his house with Nita. She knocks at the door.  'Who is it?' A faint voice come from inside.'I am Saloni,' gathering all the courage repliesSaloni.Nahar opens the door. Saloni finds him very weak andhis voice trembling. She touches his forehead. Itfeels very warm. Saloni asks Neeta to get a doctor.She finds water, salt and a handkerchief. Saloni deepsthe handkerchief in the salt water and puts on hisforehead. Doctor arrives and checks Nahar. He givesNahar a shot. He asks Saloni to get medicine from hisclinic. Saloni gives Nahar a medicine.  Next morning, instead of going to college she visitsNahar. Nahar is still running fever. She skips thecollege and spends whole day taking care of Nahar. When Saloni shows up next day Nahar  thanks her. 'Thank you very much Saloni. I feel better now. Youshould go to college,' says Nahar  lovingly. Saloni is happy to hear his deep loving voice. Shegoes to college thinking about Nahar. Next day shefinds Nahar in the bus waiting for her.  Nahar givesher a beautiful box. She quickly puts it in her purse.At home she runs to her room and opens the box. Shefinds most elegant chain with heart shape pendant. Sheopens the locket to find Nahar's picture. She removesthe picture and turns it over. She finds I love you Saloniand his phone number written behind the picture. Sheblushes. Next day when they meet they both exchangenotes. Saloni opens Nahar's note. He has asked her to meet atthe movie theater. Nahar opens Saloni's note. 'I love you very much Nahar. I loved you the minute Isat my eyes on you. I cannot live without you,'confessed Saloni. They meet at the theater and watch romantic moviewhile holding each other's hand. Saloni's brotherSahil spots Saloni and Nahar at the theater. Sahilcomes home   furious and notifies his parents thatSaloni was in the movie theater with a strange  man. Saloni's parents are enraged. They forbid Saloni fromleaving the house or making phone calls. They aregoing to fix her marriage with a man of their choice. Nahar does not see Saloni for two days. He feels sickand restless. Nita pays visit to Saloni. Saloni criesher eyes out. Nita gives her Nahar's note. Naharconfesses that he is missing Saloni very much and hecannot live without her. Saloni starts running feverand getting weaker and weaker. Saloni's parents areconcern now. They consult so many doctors to find outthat  her illness is due to some shock. Saloni's dadloves her very much. He can not bear Saloni's pain anddecides to meet Nahar.     Saloni is surprise to see Nahar in her room. Theyboth hug each other.  Nahar kisses her forehead. Saloni's dad inquires about Nahar. He finds out Naharis a software engineer. He comes from a very richfamily. His parents died in accident few years ago.His uncle and aunt are taking care of his huge estateon his behalf. He likes to live on his own. Saloni'sdad feels very proud of her as she has found a gem forherself.Saloni's family decides  to visit Nahar's Uncle to discussthe details about their marriage. When they arrive atthe estate, Saloni's dad is shocked to see the houseand the wealth.  Nahar's aunt comes and gives Saloni abig jewelry box filled with precious jewelry forblessings. Saloni bows to her. Today is her wedding day. She is getting ready. Naharcalls her. She is overjoyed. Finally the weddingceremony is over. Her parents bid her farewell. Naharhas a surprise for her. He blindfolds her and takesher to this beautiful home. He opens her blindfold atthe door and carries her inside. She hugs him. Shecould not believe herself. It is most beautiful homesee has ever seen. Nahar puts her on the bed and getsclose to her. She covers her face and puts her head onhis chest. Nahar takes her hands and kisses them. Heturns off lights.  Saloni wakes up early in themorning and sees Nahar lying next to her. She feelsvery happy thinking about last night. 'What did I do to deserve such a handsome, simple,kind and loving man?  God you are great,' says Salonito her self. Nahar wakes up and sees Saloni awake. He looks in hereyes. Saloni feels shy and takes his hands and coversher face. 'Why do you love me so much?' asks Saloni.'You are the most beautiful person I ever met,'Replies Nahar.    Nahar takes Saloni in his arms and gives her longlasting kiss. Their body and soul becomes one.Comments are most welcome. 
Edited by ramas - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
If it is well received then I will expand. It will be written in english no hindi at all.
ramas thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sbonnie88

that was nice and sweet 😉 😳

thanks for the comment.

NSAM thumbnail
Please write more storys like that loved it
changi_paki thumbnail
👏 👏 👏
Write some more... 😉
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice story! 😊 felt like i was watching a hindi movie 👏
anjali.nair thumbnail
beautiful love story raksha!! we have so many wonderful writers on saath phere.
12234 thumbnail
WOW! Absolutely loved it. Oh, please definitely continue. This was great. I felt like i really understood what was happening. It was really descriptive, just great. Keep it up!
desi chic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
"Should you continue?"... hmmm is that a question?... Well of course you should!!!!!!!!! You are amazing Rakshaji!! 👏

dc
DeepaliC thumbnail
Great job raksha ji!! that was really sweet!.. you should really cont! your such a good writer!