Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: 12234

WOW! Absolutely loved it. Oh, please definitely continue. This was great. I felt like i really understood what was happening. It was really descriptive, just great. Keep it up!

thanks a lot. i will continue watch for the twist now.

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi chic

"Should you continue?"... hmmm is that a question?... Well of course you should!!!!!!!!! You are amazing Rakshaji!! 👏

dc

I will continue . It will be totally twisted for continuation. thanks for the comment.

ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: DeepaliC

Great job raksha ji!! that was really sweet!.. you should really cont! your such a good writer!

Deepa I promise I will continue. Most like ly I post the next epsiode tomorrow.

ramas thumbnail

Love at first sight episode #2  First Official Meeting

It is already 9 o'clock in the morning. Ambika gets very upset seeing Saloni fast a sleep.
"Saloni wake up. You will be late for college. You have rehearsal at 10.30. Come on Hurry up. "Yells Ambika slightly annoyed.
Saloni takes out her face from blanket. "Mama please let me sleep little more. I was having such a nice dream. You broke my dream". says upset Saloni.

Ambika pulls her blanket. Saloni gets out of the bed and runs to the bathroom. While getting ready for the college she is thinking about her dream. She blushes thinking about Nahar. The man who saved her from falling from the bus and she found out his name from the badge that he is Nahar. She is thinking why did I have such a dream? I don't even know anything about him. I just met him once and I already got married to him in my dream. She blushes thinking about him and gently taps her head talking to herself "you pagal Saloni." That is what all her college friends tells her as Saloni always likes to live in dream world.

Ambika calls her for breakfast. Saloni hurriedly finishes breakfast thinking she probabely saw Nahar in 10 o'clock bus one time. She needs to catch that bus. She might see him again. Then she says to herself there you go again pagal Saloni thinking about Nahar.

"Mom is it true that  if you see a dream in early morning they come true?" Asks Saloni anxiously.
"Yes I have heard that dear. Here is your lunch. Put that in your purse and good luck for your rehearsal. Now hurry or you will miss the bus. Love you Dear". says Ambika Lovingly.

Saloni rushes to bus stop. She gets on the bus and looks for Nahar without luck. She rehearses for the competition then attends classes. But she keeps seeing Nahar's face. She keeps taping her head. Saying to herself" What is happening to me. Why can't I forget this Nahar?". She again looks for him in the bus while coming back home and gets disappointment. She enters her home and her dad calls her in the living room. As she enters living room her heart stops beating. She sees Nahar is sitting there with an older person. Her feet stops right there and refuse to move.

"Saloni beta how was your rehearsal? come and meet sumer uncle and his nephew Nahar . Sumer is my child hood friend" Says Salonl's dad Narpat singh.
Saloni comes inside and bows to sumersingh and folds her hands. "my rehearsal was fine papa .It is so nice to meet you uncle and Nahar singhji. Papa nahar singji saved my life yesterday when I was coming home and I was about to fall from the bus". Replies Saloni politely gathering courage.
Narpat thanks Nahar and Sumer and Narpat smiles.

"Do you remember how little these kids were. Saloni was like a doll and Nahar was little older and they used to play together. Now they both are so grown up. I am looking for a bride for Nahar, as Nahar has left that responsibility to me. I saw your picture in the paper and was talking to Nahar about you and he told me you live very close by. So I just decided to come and meet you and here I am" .says Sumer smilingly.

"Yes that is true. We played together and Our kids played together. I heard that Nahar's parents had accident and you were taking care of him and his estate. He has been living here for a long time and I am not even aware, I am also looking for a groom for Saloni . She will finish college in one year. So it is better to start now". says Narpat smilingly.

Sumer also smiles while Saloni and Nahar blushes looking at each other. Saloni feels her heart is pounding so hard that Nahar might hear it. She feels like running away from there. Narpat asks Saloni to get tea and snacks. Saloni brings tea and snack in little bit. While they are talking, she hands tea cup to Nahar and his fingers touches hers and she feels like a current is passing thru her entire body. Nahar looks at her and she blushes. While they are having tea Narpat invites them for dinner next evening which sumer accepts.

Next day Saloni could not concentrate on anything. Her  friend and co singer Neel and her friend Neeta ask her so many times if anything is wrong. She keeps nodding her head. She waits for the evening as time is not passing. She skips last class and rushes home. She comes in the kitchen. Ambika is surprise to see her home early. Saloni offers to help and Ambika smiles. Saloni cooks most of the food as she is a very good cook. Ambika tastes everything and praises her and kisses her head.

Sumer and Nahar arrives. They seat for dinner. Ambika fries pakode while Saloni serves them food. They eat a lot saying they never had such a tasty food. Ambika tells them Saloni made most of it. Ambika asks Saloni to give Nahar more food. Nahar refuses but Saloni tries to give him more kachoris and Nahar holds her hand to stop her, Saloni again feels like current is passing thru her entire body and she can not take it any more. She drops kachoris in Nahar's plate and runs away while Sumer and Narpat smiles. After dinner they sit down and have a tea and Narpat tells them about Saloni's singing competition .He invites them while showing all the trophies Saloni have collected. Sumer accepts the invitation . He  then invites them for dinner later. Sumer asks saloni to sing something for them and Saloni again runs away blushing.
To be continued.

Comments are most welcome.

p.s. Since I promise I will not post hindi song here. So it is posted in the next reply  that is approrpriate for this episode.

Edited by ramas - 16 years ago
ramas thumbnail
The song dedication for  episode #2: Saloni is thinking looking at Nahar in her living room.

Woh aye hamare ghar mei khuda ki kudrat hai.
kabhi hum Unko kabhi apne ghar ko dekhte hai Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
ramas thumbnail
Thanks everyone for appreciating first episode.If I get better response then coninue the story further. There is lot more to come in upcoming episodes. Edited by ramas - 17 years ago
12234 thumbnail
OMG! This is great ramas. Please definietly continue! I love the story line!

P.S- Don't make the story sad. That's depressing. Always keep it happy. Don't let Saloni and Nahar not get married or every misunderstand each other when they are married. Always keep them together.
NSAM thumbnail
That was the best story i have ever read.
Keep up the good work!!!!!
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
gr8 job!! 👏 , can't wait for the upcoming episodes!
ramas thumbnail

Originally posted by: 12234

OMG! This is great ramas. Please definietly continue! I love the story line!

P.S- Don't make the story sad. That's depressing. Always keep it happy. Don't let Saloni and Nahar not get married or every misunderstand each other when they are married. Always keep them together.

Thanks a lot I will keep that  in my mind but you need to remeber that It is fun in ruthana manana. So let us see how story progress at this moment I have no clue either.