Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Modesty thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I am fine. Thanks. So atlast we made it.
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Did u see any new movies,I am waiting for Qazi's movie now.
BTW i saw Karunya's show again.
I keep reading ur posts in the SRGMP section ๐Ÿ˜Š
ani11 thumbnail
Arshuuuuuuu sweety,kahan chali gayi ๐Ÿ˜•
Modesty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani11

Did u see any new movies,I am waiting for Qazi's movie now.
BTW i saw Karunya's show again.
I keep reading ur posts in the SRGMP section ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sorry there was a phone call. Yes I read your post on Karunya Show. So you had a blast. SRGMP section - r u talking about me?- yes I did post when they again brought the Qazi topic in their discussions.

Nahin yaar kucch info nahin hai new movie ke baare me. The last movie I saw was Lage Raho.
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Modesty

Sorry there was a phone call. Yes I read your post on Karunya Show. So you had a blast. SRGMP section - r u talking about me?- yes I did post when they again brought the Qazi topic in their discussions.

Nahin yaar kucch info nahin hai new movie ke baare me. The last movie I saw was Lage Raho.

ya I was talking about that thread only.U give very cool and composed answers.I get angry very quickly but i have never seen u or arshu get angry at anyone and i really admire both of u for that great quality๐Ÿ‘

uss thread mein dekhna meri kitni fight hui hai

Modesty thumbnail
You know Anita, Aap ne jo SRGMP section mein post kiya that ki "Accha try maara lekin joke kucch jama nahin" somethin like that. OMG mera has has ke bura haal ho gaya and Mom was kinda arrey ise kya huaa.
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Modesty

You know Anita, Aap ne jo SRGMP section mein post kiya that ki "Accha try maara lekin joke kucch jama nahin" somethin like that. OMG mera has has ke bura haal ho gaya and Mom was kinda arrey ise kya huaa.

kya karoon,i first try to laugh off the nasty comments,jab hansna kaam nahi aata hai to larai karni parti hai

Modesty thumbnail
Originally posted by: ani11

ya I was talking about that thread only.U give very cool and composed answers.I get angry very quickly but i have never seen u or arshu get angry at anyone and i really admire both of u for that great quality๐Ÿ‘

uss thread mein dekhna meri kitni fight hui hai

Anita, there is nothing wrong in being Assertive. I like this quality of yours that you do not take things lying down. We do need ppl like you who are able to call a spade a spade. This is a rare gift and I am really proud of you that you have it.
Modesty thumbnail
Anita, I wanna give you an eg. Lets take SRGMP judge Abhijit. Now this fellow is not assertive- he is aggressive. You know he loses his cool and starts callin names.

You had never done that. Infact I think I used to do that (Remember my post- What happened to Debo's album? I said it sounds ridiculous when Debo is called dynamic, dashin) and I learnt from you guys not to hurt others' sentiments and feelings.
ani11 thumbnail
awwwww thanks Manju,its very nice of u ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Manju I have to go now,i have to to my son's skool he forgot something imp at home,i'll be back in an hour.If u r still there we will talk.
Bye ๐Ÿค—