~*~The QAZI Arena:Hi-On QAZI(3)~*~ - Page 3

Posted: 17 years ago
Anita, I know unlike me you have a lot more friends on this forum. Shows how popular and respected person you are. You need to talk to them too.

Twas nice talking to you. I am loggin out now. Tis 8:30pm now. Have a nice time and bye.

thnx Manju.

Originally posted by ani11

hi girls 🤗
Congrats to all qazians for the new club. 👏
Great job arshuuuuuuuu 👏 👏

Thanks Manju 😃

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗 kaisi ho?

thnx a lot😳 i've added our 1st entry as well as tt was so well written👏

i was editing the 1st pg...thts y cudnt reply...n u know our electricity🤢 God knows kitni bar mujhay phirse sab kuch arrange karna parha

Originally posted by Modesty

You know Anita, Aap ne jo SRGMP section mein post kiya that ki "Accha try maara lekin joke kucch jama nahin" somethin like that. OMG mera has has ke bura haal ho gaya and Mom was kinda arrey ise kya huaa.

OMG same thing happened to me!!

wen i went there i got so angry but wen i saw tht post i started laughing louder😆 

di rocks!!👏👏

OMG arshiiii...this new Qazi fan club is just amazing!!!! 👏 I really love itttt!!! 😃 Wowwww you incorporated so much detail...it is just awesome!!! Thank so much for allllll the links...it makes life sooo much easier 😆 Girl...You Rock!!! 👏

Just wanna say hi to the rest of the qazi fans!!! 😉    sorry I don't get to come much on here...I'm just busy with classes; my house is being remodeled; and then of course Ramadan....well I hope to come here more often after I graduate inshaAllah! 😊

Remember me in your prayers my friends!!! 😊

take care
Saba
Wow Arshi di u have done such a great job,u alwayz rock as Qazi do,keep rocking di 👏Hey di where are u nowadayz?I alwayz miss u sooooo much n m missing u now also 😭 Hope 2 talk 2 u soon,ur alwayz in my heart,love u till i die 😛 Edited by hi_ruby - 17 years ago
Originally posted by ar$hi

thnx Manju.

diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗 kaisi ho?

thnx a lot😳 i've added our 1st entry as well as tt was so well written👏

i was editing the 1st pg...thts y cudnt reply...n u know our electricity🤢 God knows kitni bar mujhay phirse sab kuch arrange karna parha

arshuuuuuuuuuuuuu🤗,i am fine ,tum kaisi ho.

Ya i saw our first entry😃electricity ne tumhe pareshan kiya😡

Originally posted by ar$hi

OMG same thing happened to me!!

wen i went there i got so angry but wen i saw tht post i started laughing louder😆 

di rocks!!👏👏

Thanks arshu,all Qazians Rock👏

Originally posted by everafter

OMG arshiiii...this new Qazi fan club is just amazing!!!! 👏 I really love itttt!!! 😃 Wowwww you incorporated so much detail...it is just awesome!!! Thank so much for allllll the links...it makes life sooo much easier 😆 Girl...You Rock!!! 👏

Just wanna say hi to the rest of the qazi fans!!! 😉    sorry I don't get to come much on here...I'm just busy with classes; my house is being remodeled; and then of course Ramadan....well I hope to come here more often after I graduate inshaAllah! 😊

Remember me in your prayers my friends!!! 😊

take care
Saba

Hi saba🤗Happy Ramadan to u.

all the best for ur studies,do well and make the qazians proud😃

Originally posted by the_bubbly_gurl

wish u luck👍🏼 well guys pray for me also this year is my cet exam along wid my XII boards😳

Best of luck to u for ur exams😃Happy studying😃

Here is an old article on Qazi.!!!!

Fame Gurukul finalists hope for greater glory
By Subhash K. Jha, Indo-Asian News Service

Mumbai, Oct 20 (IANS) As the Indian reality show Fame Gurukul enters its last leg, the three young finalists - Roop Rekha, Rex D'Souza and Qazi Tauqeer - are on tenterhooks as each hopes to be the new singing sensation.

The musical talent hunt that has been on air for 14 weeks gave viewers a look into the life, struggle and hopes of the singers at Fame Gurukul, the music academy where the students learnt the finer nuances of singing under the tutelage of singer Ila Arun.

Every week one aspirant was eliminated in the hunt for the final two who will become the 'Fame Jodi' and win a recording contract with a leading music company and another contract worth Rs.10 million with Sony.

While ace lyricist Javed Akhtar, singer K.K. and musician Shankar Mahadevan were on the jury, folk pop queen Ila Arun and vocal coach Padma Wadkar were on the faculty at the academy.

The three finalists are thankful for their stay at the gurukul and say it has given them much, most of all each other's friendship.

Rex: I'm nervous. But when people ask me if the Fame Gurukul finals are going to make or break my career, I say it can only make my career. Whether I win or lose, my career has taken off. I've learnt a lot from Fame Gurukul. I'm very confident about winning. Roop Rekha and Qazi have a lot of public support... For the past few months my life has changed completely. Earlier too I was very disciplined...

I used to work at a technology centre in Malad, do public shows (some with actor Johnny Lever) at night... I gave up my job and opted for singing since that's my passion. Now my entire routine is so well planned... I've no life outside the gurukul. Sometimes we get just to sleep two to three hours in a day. As the pressure mounts on us we are realising it's a do-or-die situation. The competition is in its last leg and all three of us want to win...

People ask us if Qazi and I pretend to be friends for the camera. But it isn't like that. We're really friends. We've been together for 14 weeks. Qazi and Amit Jadav are very special to me... And Roop Rekha, I treat her like my sister. Qazi is a very mature person. When I voted him out, he spoke to me and said he understood why I voted against him... One of us is bound to be out during the finals on Thursday. But we'll continue to be friends, regardless of the Fame Jodi title. Life goes beyond competitions... After this experience I intend to learn music seriously... I just sing. I don't know the nuances of music. It's time to get really serious about it.

Qazi: It's an amazing feeling to have reached so far. The final crown might not be mine. But I feel on top of the world. One never knows what will happen; please pray for me! People have to vote for a jodi (couple)...

Rex, Roop Rekha and I share a great rapport. Of course there's a sense of rivalry. But we don't hate each other for singing well. It's healthy competition. All three of us wish only the best for one another. Personally I feel I've improved a lot over the weeks... And when people say Qazi is filmy, I like it! I want to be an overall package - dancer, singer, actor...

Nothing is impossible in life. I know I can achieve my dreams. It's my dream to work in a movie and sing my own songs. Rex thinks training for music is a must. But I don't think so. Look at Udit Narayanji, he isn't a classically trained singer. The important thing is to sing from the heart, like Kishore Kumarji. In fact he's my role model. People are sending me feelers from the industry. But right now I'm concentrating only on singing for the Fame Gurukul finals...

After that I want to become a rock star. The audiences love me, I wonder why! I think they like my confidence level. But I'm not over-confident though I'm never nervous on stage. All this is a dream come true. I don't know what will happen on Thursday but Rex, Roop Rekha and I will continue to be friends forever.

Roop Rekha: I don't know who's going to win or lose on Thursday... But I do regret voting my colleague Arpita out. I realised I was wrong. I should've brought back Arpita in the reckoning... Rex is a good singer and performer. But I feel I deserve to be in the final Fame Jodi. I think I'm a better singer than Rex. I sincerely feel Arpita should have been in the final three in place of Rex...

I feel I've done her wrong. I had the power to bring her back. But I didn't. I've learnt a lot from Fame Gurukul. I've learnt how to handle pressure, how to sing even if you're under acute tension. The past few months have helped me grow as a human being. I had never worked through the night... I led a very ordinary middle-class life until Fame Gurukul... Now I find myself in the middle of sudden recognition and fame...

Though people say I can be an actress I only want to be a singer. I've acquired great confidence singing in front of the judges The whole world watches me. I'm sure I can make my place in the singing world. I started singing when I was in Class 12. I've been learning music since then, lekin main utni gyani nahin hoon... I knew I'd be a singer. I love Lataji and Ashaji... Among contemporary singers, I like Shreya Ghosal and Sonu Nigam. The real struggle begins now when I move out of the safety of Fame Gurukul.
Edited by Qwest - 17 years ago