Durga/Rudra and Khushi/Aryan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
they should have ended the show with Durga ending up with Rudra and Khushi with Aryan moving to Poona. Noone would have noticed the difference and why kill the kids, let them remain with their moms.Rudra would just have had to be careful about putting on on his lenses😆 and that thread should never have been taken off of aryans arm That meddling priest ruined e'thing. I mean khushi struggled alot , took rebirth and ended up dying agian and so did her son😭Not fair, the serial had totally lost direction really and justice should have been done to Khushi as well.Poor tamir, cute kid. I never liked that dumbo Mahir.
I agree Timir is soooooooooooo cute😛!!!!!!!!!!  Better than that little Mahir.  You should of written for the show.....You had an excellent ending.  Why kill Kushi or Timir😭???????????  There was no point to this😡!!!!!!!

i hate the ending...........khushi died😭😭.....fatty is so sad tht she died😭

timir should have lived and khushi should have gotten married to dhruv...if he was alive

haha..i'm glad khushi died..i've always hated her..

but they should have ended the show with khushi/timir/dhruv together ...i missed the show last night and the rerun last night..and i also missed it this morning..cause of my stupid brother..ughh!

at least you can watch the last episode this sunday including monday.😃
I am happy that Aryan and Durga are together. I am sad for khushi who died but she can't live with someone who don't love her at all. And Timir he has to be die, it was sure. I know Kushi always loved Aryan but Durga too loved him a lot that's why she let him go when he lost his memory. But Khushi what did she do. She always kill the person who love Aryan. If she really loved him she also can sacrifice her love. But she did not. Is this love???????????????????????????????????? 

Originally posted by kirankb

I am happy that Aryan and Durga are together. I am sad for khushi who died but she can't live with someone who don't love her at all. And Timir he has to be die, it was sure. I know Kushi always loved Aryan but Durga too loved him a lot that's why she let him go when he lost his memory. But Khushi what did she do. She always kill the person who love Aryan. If she really loved him she also can sacrifice her love. But she did not. Is this love???????????????????????????????????? 

Perhaps you're right, love does mean sacrifice and Durga let Aryan go when she felt he was in love with Khushi but after Mahir's birth Khushi had improved but the thread tying thing made her look like a manipulater all over again. whatever the reason I think there should have been some kind of vindication for Khushi, after all she came back from the dead for him but Durga too suffered alot, there are always two sides to a coin I guess.

ya i agree durga too suffered ,but it is very,very............................................less when compared to that of khushi.khushi is born for aryan,durga is not.khushi waited for aryan for 20 years by leading such painful life,durga not suffered that much.khushi never thinks about the other person,and agreed to marry dhruv for her mamma(vrinda and shalini)and mainly for her grandfather's sake(do you remember that scene when khushi's grandfather was ill,when he was in hospital he expresses a wish that he wants to see khushi as suhaagan ,then only khushi agrees to marry dhruv).if she really wanted to marry dhruv she could have married seven years earlier when aryan rejected her for the sake of durga.(right from the beginning khushi knows that dhruv loves her).but durga is ready to marry hrithvic even at that age.(durga is nearly as old as aryan that is nearly 45,and nobody forces her to marry hrithvic,she herself takes that decision).ok hrithvic's intention was not good,durga comes to know about this,and that marriage couldn't takes place that's a diff story.if hrithvic was good durga definitely would have married that guy. Edited by vinutna - 18 years ago
whoa! danks for da information! 😃