•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago
hi, friends what do you think about divorce?  how much do you think that would effect the children.       😭if u get married do you think about  divorce

bcoz of divorce children suffer most. as they have to live with one parent , they lose the love of the other mostly fathers. But i have seen some couples who have lots of problems just keeping their marriage bcoze of kids.but actually by doing this they r ruining everyone life.

SO my advice to u all is that even if u have to divorce dont let the kids suffer . Give all your love even if kids r not with u.

aND try not not to let it happen.

this is a very gud issue. Actually when 2 ppl dont get along with oneanother they shud simply get divorced. But this shud be the case when there r no kidz. With kidz everything changes, the parents shud try to reconcile for the sake of their children, but if there are

Irreconcilable differences , then even with kidz they shud get a divorce. But the kidz shud be equally taken care of by the mother and the father, especially concerning money, the father shud continue to support his kidz. I have 2 cousins one is divorced and has one baby girl and the other is married , has 2 daughters but her husband and she dont get along, she cries a lot and her kidz r very sensitive. whereas the one whos divorced, her daughter is very confident, however she faces mostly financial problems......by observing them i've noticed that the one whos divorced her child is more confident whereas the one whos married and doesnot get along with her husband her kidz r very sensitive and quite psychotic as they always see their parents fighting..... but in any case i believe that kidz suffer the most, and therefore, it shud be avoided in case there r children involved!

it would affect the child bocz he or she lives with one parent and when he or shee see other children with there both parnets it gets really sad and then the parents fight over custody and then it affects the childs brain

Originally posted by thaa

bcoz of divorce children suffer most. as they have to live with one parent , they lose the love of the other mostly fathers. But i have seen some couples who have lots of problems just keeping their marriage bcoze of kids.but actually by doing this they r ruining everyone life.

SO my advice to u all is that even if u have to divorce dont let the kids suffer . Give all your love even if kids r not with u.

aND try not not to let it happen.

I agree with u. whtever u said!😊 

Whether one has kids or not, if your partner and you can't live under same roof with love and trust then it's better to end that relationship. Kids will feel bad and may go through more difficulties in life but kids in an abusive relationship will suffer more.

I don't think one should be in a relationship just for the sake of it.

i think if u marry someone u truely love then there is no need for a divorce

and even if u r having problems in ur marriage and u have kids then u should sort it out 4 ur kids

love him love him love him love him