Posted: 18 years ago
 i really like this serial .... does any one else like it ???
Yeah!!! I luv it!!! And am afraid of shaina leavin it๐Ÿ˜ญ
I also love the serial. Had you seen the last episode??
.. wow..Shaina jumped and aryan caught her๐Ÿ˜‰..

Why is shaina leaving...๐Ÿ˜ญ..

Btw you guys like Mr.Face reader?

Lols and that sleepy cartoonist..always sleeping๐Ÿ˜†

i like everyone in that serial... i didnt want shaina to leave either... but i ahd read some where that gauri pradhan ( dipika ghosh) is going to take her place.... something like the girl who plays shaina used to throw a lot of tantrums and used to hold up  every ones work by coming late and stuff like that... i think thats the reason the producers asked her to leave...

i donno how far is this true though ..... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Nopes.. Did you not see the episode where Gauri had come as a senior inspector?..She was suppose to play the role..She played the temporary role and left.

I guess shaina is not leaving my be to increase the Trp's they are doing it๐Ÿ˜†& to show the romantic angel between aryan and shaina.๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by sunny - 18 years ago
Hmm i think you are right... lets see what do they do next....๐Ÿ˜Š

c'on its just some days off !!!!

even aryan left for abt 4 episodes and came back ! and I hope the same happens with shai !!!

Yeah agree to nishi.. Come on she cant leave special squad. Edited by sunny - 18 years ago

she shud not!!!! Gauri was to cum as the same post thats wot she said and went!!!!

But i think shai will not cum back๐Ÿ˜ญ

But than she has no other serial too her last was cats(on sony) than this is her nxt so if she goes she will have no job!!!!!!

So shai plzzzzzzzzz donn go.....

Originally posted by princess_dj

i like everyone in that serial... i didnt want shaina to leave either... but i ahd read some where that gauri pradhan ( dipika ghosh) is going to take her place.... something like the girl who plays shaina used to throw a lot of tantrums and used to hold up  every ones work by coming late and stuff like that... i think thats the reason the producers asked her to leave...

i donno how far is this true though ..... ๐Ÿ˜Š