HARRY POTTER HELP! - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago
 well blughost u know that dan is the person i actually imagined to be harry potter jus as i thought... hmm i started likin him since i ever saw him in the movies and last year in my class everyone knew i was a very big fan of dan and harry potter coz i never told them bout it actually... i used to get the hp books to sckool and after that everyone in the class started to get it to school.....

SO U C I M A REALLY BIG FAN OF DAN ... HE IS SO KEWL AND SO SWEET AND SO CUTE AND EVEN IS SO JUS THE BEST... AND EVERYONE HAS A CHOICE....

and don't really mind my question i didn't really mean it that way ... if u r angry with me then i m really sorry... 😭 😭 😭
ok so.....say i got three owls that means i only passed 3 classes rite???? if that's how it is then i think i get it now! thanx!

and daniel_4ever i'm not angry at all.....in fact it's very hard to get me angry....i was joking...and if u knew me then u would know that i always joke around....those three characters dan, rupert, and emma were exactly how i imagined harry, ron, and hermione...just like u said that dan was the perfect image of harry to u...so there was no offense taken...and same here i'm also a big fan of rupert.....i think he's hot and is a really nice person....not that i've ever met him to call him a nice person...but i know ppl who have met him and they say he's nice.....oh, and i think dan is cute to....u know if he didn't have that long girlish hair now.....it doesn't really suit him, i think it looks better on rupert....it's sort of a rock star-ish look....well that's my opinion...i think he looked cute in the third movie.....
did i get it rite?????i'm still wonderin.............
  dan has to have those big hair but un the third movie he has spiked up his hair... but in the trailer of the 4 th  movie i saw that ron had the same haircut as i did before i mean 3-4 months ago.... ðŸ˜†
no offense but dan looks like a girl in movie four 😆 ! i mean some hairstyles suit guys while others don't....i think dan looks good in movie 3.....the spiked up hair suits him.....my aunt who's also a harry potter freak says its good that the guys have long hair cuz most of the older wizards have long-ish hair.....do u get wat i'm sayin? laugh all u want at rupert hairstyle but that does change dan's feminine look.....i think he looks like a little owl....in your avatar.....no offense or anything.....
 i didn't mean like laugh at him.... but as i feel that it did not like suit him the sort of look rupert had in the third movie looked much better....

and i don't think jus long hair make daniel look like a girl.. i mean that makes no sence.... 😕