•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

hello ppl......😊

does anyone watch hello dollie on star plus every mon to thurs i used to think it was quite stupid at the begainnin but now i don coz is very light hearted...really different from e usual emotional stuff tt we watch... and its really funny n heart warmin too.....so pls tell me if any1 watches it....tnx...😃😃😃

i watched some episodes. its nice. can anyone update this?
yeah sure.....so rite now dollie is still confused as ever...her history teacher and her mum like each other so obviously shes disturbed and sad...den lopa(her best fren)(i like her attitude) has two admirers but poor dollie has none so basically she feels lonely and left out and unloved...so shes cryin and she goes to lopa's hse but shes nt there and dollie sits on e bed n cries...den sid comes into e room(i think thats his name) (hes e one who lives in lopa's hse but im nt sure how dey are related) and he comforts her and hes so sweet..so she feels much better..oh n i forgot to mention that he is so damn charmin and cute....n he secretely likes dollie...how sweet is tt.....😃 
i think one more guy in their school likes dollie.(the one who lopa likes).who is he? Nikshay is really very bad to look.
im not sure who tt guy is...but yeah i totally agree nikshay is bad lookin...and hes suppossed to be e sch hunk....oh god!! but sid on e other hand/lopa's cousin..hes so cute...dollie n he make a gd pair...sweet...😃