Dan Radcliffe signs on for 'December Boys

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 18 years ago

Variety Magazine and many other Australian news sources are reporting that Daniel Radcliffe has signed on to play an orphaned boy in the coming-of-age drama December Boys. The film will begin production in various locations around South Australia in November. Producer Richard Becker said, "Daniel is an actor with talent and intelligence beyond his years. He can step into any role and deliver a brilliant performance. We are thrilled that Daniel has chosen it as his next starring vehicle and are eager to commence production."

The movie will be directed by The X Files director Rod Hardy. A summary of it is as follows, courtesy of Variety: "Radcliffe will play the oldest of four orphans competing for the affections of a childless couple keen to adopt a son. Late '60s-set drama unfolds at an isolated beach resort, where Radcliffe's 16-year-old character also has his first love affair."

Though not yet confirmed through DR.com or DR.co.uk by Dan's representatives, Variety is commonly regarded as a reputable news source.

Thanks for the info . Kool I will see the film for sure. Reechard Becker is kool director who is appreciating Dan.

thanks for the info....
thanx for the info....dan should go out for other movies than harry potter....like rupert❤️......emma should do it to.....i mean harry potter just gave them a name in the real world....but that shouldn't be the only movie that gives them a name....
 ya he should go 4 other movies.... dan but that should also release in india....😆

i'll watch all dan movies expect 4 david copperfeild i have not watched that one.... but now anyone movie that realease's of dan i'll surely watch coz i love him... really love him ❤️