Other Star One Shows

Do you remember Family..&Guns..

HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 18 years ago
Do you guys remember the shows Family Business and Guns&Roses ??

They were gr8 shows man..👏

But ended soo soon. The ending of guns and roses was so good.

And family business made me sad and happy too.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Family Business was based on the novel God Father. Even Guns and Roses was good. They finish off good shows while start horrible shows like that comedy show.

You know the hero and heroine of Guns and Roses Devya and Rohan, are getting married. They fell in love while making the serial........

These two serials were one of the best with a very different and interesting plot, supporting cast and very good direction.

natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i completely agree wid u people atleast those shows made sum sense yaar.... guns n roses was toooo gud altough i did miss the end of family business... how did it end..???
HUMM thumbnail
Family Business...The Father "Don".. meets with an accident.

His daugher comes to know all the truth that her father was innocent.

He kill his bhabhi and that davar..maro's gooli to them. as that bhabhi wanted to finish adi.

I cleary dont remember the names.. so cant explain the prefect ending.

But it was like family united again..😃..Happy family..Adi also gets his loves!
cyberqueen84 thumbnail

guns & roses was a gr8 show with a perfect ending ( though i felt so sorry for rohan, didn't want to see him die😭) serials should be like this, they shouldn't carry on for too long..........i never watched family business regularly but of the little i did see, it seemed very interesting, i too missed the ending, but i read somewhere that its just taken a season break, its not over as yet, is that right?

SONYA_K thumbnail
I missed the ending of both the shows...😭😭

HUMM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cyberqueen84

guns & roses was a gr8 show with a perfect ending ( though i felt so sorry for rohan, didn't want to see him die😭) serials should be like this, they shouldn't carry on for too long..........i never watched family business regularly but of the little i did see, it seemed very interesting, i too missed the ending, but i read somewhere that its just taken a season break, its not over as yet, is that right?

Season break?? ..But it would be gr8 if the serial is back.. it was tooo good.👏
Edited by sunny - 18 years ago
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Maybe they might start it just like they did with God Father. Tey later made God Father-2, 3. They might do the same after taking some break. That would be good.........

HUMM thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sujalfan

Maybe they might start it just like they did with God Father. Tey later made God Father-2, 3. They might do the same after taking some break. That would be good.........

I never knew it was insprired from some other story. But I'l be very happy if it starts again.👏
nishi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
the best thing is these shows do not lose their track !!!!like jjkn