Time Bomb is "24"

#1tvfan thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Did u people know Time Bomb is  a copy of US show called 24. It has been coming in Us for the past 4 years and is hugely successful there.

The concept is -
It is a story of 24 hrs. minute by minute. The hero ( in our case Rajeev) has to diffuse a big crisis (going off a bomb, threat to PM etc.) in the next 24 hrs. The original is very gripping and interesting , hope the indian verion is also the same. That is why Time bomb is of 24 episodes. Each episode will show story of 1 hour. Really a good thriller drama. Also used to come in India on AXN. It got over and now a days its not coming.

Also lets make sure that we motivate our mothers, aunties, sisters, girlfriends whoever is a big fan of Rajeev to watch this show. My mom is a big fan of Rajeev and i have convinced her to watch this show. Even she was a big fan of KGGK and Kyunkii.. but Ekta by bringing obscure and stupid storylines has made my job easier.

Hope it is a big success for rajeev. Good reply to Ekta na.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Safe_Haven thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
my mom also watches Kyunki.....but if TB comes in Pakistan ...i will surely convince her .....as she iz also a fan of Rajeev.
~asma~ thumbnail
I dont know abt it
*Meg_d* thumbnail
Yeh i knw its a copy of 24, my bro watches it all the time every week on Sundays at 10pm-11pm its a series going 24 hours round so in total 24 episodes and 1 hour!😊
AASHISH_IN thumbnail

Thanz for inf abt show, I will watch it for sure coz i m also fan of Rajeev!😊

smart__pisces4u thumbnail
ThX 4 Da inFo {1tvFaN}😊bUT i DoNt KnoW AbT IT😆
KruPawan thumbnail
Then, people of this planet, please, feel free to BROADEN YOUR HORIZEnS
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah it is a copy of 24 and not sure if you are aware there is a case that fox has filed against Zee for this. There is a little differnce as I love watching both. 24 was more about the agent and this is more about the plot in my opinion.