Diwali & Eid Gift: I-F News Hub!!

Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends, How are you all? So are you all busy bursting crackers? How are the preparations for Eid going on? 😳

This Diwali and Eid we thought, thought and thought.  We wanted to give our lovely members a Good Special Gift, which will bring a Smile on the faces of all members of IF-Family... πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š

In accordance to that, during this festive season,  India-Forums gifts to its members our very own India-Forums News Hub!  πŸ‘Coming very soon only at India-Forums, exclusive articles, latest news, updates, etc right from the television industry and your favorite stars only and only at India-Forums! 

India-Forums News Hub

Telly Buzz

Our News Section is in the process of being launched as the background techie work is gonig on.  But we can't make you wait any longer can we? πŸ˜‰ So today on this auspicious day, we unveil some exclusive news right from our Telly Buzz section just for you guys!

Please watch the posts below and have fun reading our First Few Articles!!! Please take some time off and give your precious and valuable feedback regrading the IF News Hub.. 

Feel free to tell us, asto what kind of articles you will love to read? Our IF- News Bees need to constantly wander around to get you all the news.. A feedback from you all on the kind of articles you will like to read , will be much appreciated....

Happy Diwali and Eid Mubarak to everyone!πŸ‘

Signing off

IF Development Team

Edited by sree - 17 years ago
India-Forums News Hub

Telly Buzz

Down Memory Lane This Diwali….

By: Diva

(October 20, 2006) Sweets, firecrackers, gifts, candles, and lots and lots of fun – is that all Diwali is about? Over a billion Indians all across the world celebrate the auspicious festival of Diwali as the light diyas to welcome Goddess Laxmi to their homes. Many of us have unique memories of a special moment amongst these festivities, as we are lost in the joy and happiness that surrounds us. Lets bring you out of your memories and into those of your favorite television celebrities. Ever wonder what do our stars do for Diwali? What is the one moment they remember from their Diwali celebrations? Lets go take a joy ride down their memory lane and cherish some sweet memories with our favorite television stars!

Petite and Pretty Actress Neha Bamb - The most memorable Diwali for me was at the age of 16. I had started working that year in Southern films and all my shootings were in Hyderabad. I received my first earnings that Diwali and bought gifts for everyone in my family – that is 19 members plus servants and maids. And what's more I traveled to Bombay with those huge gift packs to visit my family that year and to celebrate the special festival with them. I was so happy that day because my mother told me that only a person with a really big heart would spend all their pay on everyone. I was glad that I could spread happiness through my family on that day and that has to be a very special moment of Diwali for me!

Handsome and Talented Actor Vipul Gupta - Diwali in year 2003 will be the most memorable for me. I had moved to Mumbai just a month before Diwali and on Diwali that year my mom called me and wished me. My mother is an extremely strong person and she tries to be even stronger for my sake. Though she missed me all the time, she would never cry or or make me stay with her because I was moving ahead in my career and she did not want to fall weak in front of me. But during this Diwali when she called, she could not stop herself – she told me she missed me so badly and to come back for her. This was the only time I heard my mom falling weak and she is someone who has always helped me out and supported me in everything. She has hidden her tears all along. So this one time when she did show me her true feelings, I was touched and this was the most memorable moment of Diwali for me!

Dashing and Versatile Actor Iqbal Khan – Until three years ago I never used to celebrate Diwali or Eid. But since the last three years I have been celebrating Diwali with Sneha's family. Sneha likes to light up diyas and all of us get together to burst firecrackers. Since I don't have anyone else other than Sneha's family in Bombay, I celebrate this festival with them for fun and sake. Every Diwali in that sense from the last three years is memorable for me. Sneha has made me believe that diyas can bring joy and prosperity into our lives and I cherish these three years and the Diwalis spent with her.

Images By: Wildgloss
Reporter: Buttercup
Contact Writer: PM Diva
Edited by Diva - 17 years ago
India-Forums News Hub

Telly Buzz

Special Chit-Chat With Hussain About His Birthday & Lots More….

By: Sree & Diva

(October 20, 2006) He's the goodlooking and versatile actor of today wooing the female audience with his immensely talented acting capabilities.  He started his career in the multi-starrer popular soap Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and then moved towards main protagonist roles in Kumkum – Ek Pyaara Sa Bandhan and Krishna Arjun and even gave his audiences a taste of his great anchoring skills in Shabhash India and Khul Ja Sim Sim.  Currently he's also seen with his wife in the popular reality show Nach Baliye, trying to live up to the high expectations of fans as the jodi continues to deliver consistent and entertaining dance performances.  And recently on Oct 12 he turned a year older, adding to his cap a year filled with hard work, lots of awards and a loving companion from a fruitful marriage.

Our reporter Sree sits down with Kumkum's Sumit – one of the favorite patis of India, the one and only Hussain Kuwajerwala to find out more about past birthday celebrations, his recent birthday and lots more.  Lets hear it right from the one and only Hussain!

How were birthdays in childhood like?

I was 12 when my father passed away. Till then, he used to plan something for my birthday but after him my brother took over in preparing the celebrations.  Basically, it was just a special day for all of us, where wishes used to flow in from one and all. Apart from that, I have never celebrated my birthday in a big manner. But now, after marriage, Tina is very keen to celebrate my birthday and wants to make it memorable. This is going to be my 1st Birthday after my marriage, so I am really looking forward to it.

Hussain when you think about your birthday what are some of the memories that come to your mind? 

Actually my father passed away in 89. I dont remember much, but whenever I see his photographs, my family used to tell me about the ways in which he used to pacify me , whenever I used to cry. So the photographs of my father are my best memories...

How have you celebrated in the last few years after becoming a television actor?

Last year, I had gone out with my girl friend and this year the equation has changed, as she is my wife. The two of us in the past have gone to an isolated place and just enjoyed eachother's company. Its about partying and making the day memorable!

What were your plans for celebrating you birthday this year?

I have too tied up with work as I am constantly juggling between sets. With Nach Baliye 2 also happening, we knew we would be rehearsing our dance steps on my Birthday so unfortunately there weren't big plans as we knew we won't get much time to do anything.

India-Forums Diwali Jodi Dhamaka with you and Tina was scheduled on your birthday  – October 12.  So how did that feel?

I am really happy. I am working around the clock this time and I would like to thank all my fans and my well-wishers for loving me so much. 

And what to do you have to say about Nach Baliye and your fans out there?

I am going to try my level best not to let down my fans. I am here, facing the limelight all because of my fans. I appreciate the time and effort put in by one and all to vote for  me and Tina. I have in fact heard that you all (fans) have formed a group and are seeing to it that you vote for us. But the only thing I would like to say is that, do not waste too much time and please do not ever neglect your studies. Afterall, that is the topmost priority for all. I wish all the very best to all my fans. More than anything, you all keep smiling always!

So Hussain wants to spread smiles on your faces – sweet of him, isn't it?  And to keep on smiling, we hope that you heard the first episode of Diwali Dhamaka with Hussain and Tina.  If not Click Here to listen to it and catch the contagious smile! 

Images By: Diva
Contact Writer: PM Sree and Diva
Reporter: Sree

Edited by sree - 17 years ago
WowπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
The IF-News Hub is here!πŸ˜ƒ Great going guys😊 I know all your hard work pays off when every member of IF loves and admires your work.
Anila😊
OMG! thanx a lot for the unveiling of the news hub, ,dolly di and sree di!

I hope the IFians have as much fun reading it as us IF bees had writing it 😳

Happy Eid and Diwali Everyone and thanx for the wonderful gift! 😳
Yay! I was waiting for this.

Wishing all IF-ians a very Happy Diwali and this is a great gift, to start our own News hub!

πŸ‘awsome guyz!...thankzz for all d hard work the IF news hub😳

WOW!!! This is soooo awesome!! I really loved it!!!

Great job!!πŸ‘

awesome idea guys!
i luv it!
wowwwwwwwww! itz wonderful πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘