Bollywood & I-F Wish Vijay a Happy Bday!!

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago

Bollywood On Vijay's Birthday!

This Birthday all the actresses from Bollywood want to go out with our most eligible bachelor, Vijay Bhatter.  All of them have flown down to Kolkata, aur Vijay ke ghar ke bahar lambi line hai!  Chaliye hum I-F Reporters aapko sabke dil ka haal batate hain!😉

First in line is the Beauty Queen Ashwariya Rai who is singing away "Dil Dooba, Dil dooba Vijay ki aakhon Main Dil Dooba"  Kya baat hai Ash ne Abhi ko chod diya hai aur  naya bakra dhund rahi hai?  Ash ke peeche line main khadi hai humari pyaari si bubbly, Preity Zinta joh sirf yehi kahe jaa rahi hain ki "Vijay My Dil Goes Mmmmmm……"  Abh Preity ka lagta hai apne dil pe koi kabu nahi!!! Sexy and sultry Mallika Sherawat is trying to push through the line as she sings "Gire Mujhpe Tere Ishaq Di Bijuriya…" Ab yeh dekhiye Vijay aap ke liye Mallika ne khaas ek alag getup bhi kiya hai, kya khayal hai aapka?

Next in line is the very popular and beautiful Kajol joh apne sapno main khoyi hain aur soch rahi hain, "Mere Haath Main Vijay ka Haath ho saari jannat mere paas ho"  Lagta hai yahan pe toh haathon main haath – bhai chotte chotte sheron main aise bade bade sapne dekhe hi jaate hain!  Kajol jee Ajay Devgan sahab ka kya hoga?  Kajol hain toh unki cousin Rani Mukherjee toh jada peeche nahi rahengo.  Rani toh bas gaaye hi jaa rahi hai ki Vijay "Tumhari Adaaon Pe Main Vari Vari, Tumhari Adaaon Pe Main Vari Vari."  Aadein bhi hai aur lagta hai Rani ka toh nishana bhi kaafi tej hai, kyun Rani ji?  Aur yeh dekhiye, Mehboob mere, Mehboob Mere, gaati howi Sushmita Sen bhi aaa rahi hain Rajisthan se dance karti hui....Vijay Sushmita Sen hai nah, kya khayal hai aapka?

Oh Kareena Kapoor, Shahid ko chod ke idhar khari hain and look what she is singing..... "24/7 I think of you!!" Vijay, suniye suniye abh lagta hai Kareena is addicted to you!  The sultry, the gorgeous and the vivacious Priyanka Chopra also awaits her number in this long and tedious line as she is humming away, "Mahi Mahi Mahi Mainu Chala Pavade…Vijay Vijay Vijay Mainu Chala Pavade…."  Koi aitraaz hai kya Vijay?  Aur line ke akhir main khadi hain cabaret karti hui hum sab ki favorite Helen joh keh rahi hain Vijay ki "Yeh Mera Dil Pyaar Ka Deewana…" Kya baat hai Vijay, aapki toh nikal padi!!!

Toh kya lagta hai aap sab ko?  Who will Vijay choose for his Birthday Date?  😉Who is the lucky gal?  😳Well hume khabhar mili hai ki Vijay Says, "Main Hoon Don, Main Hoon Don, Main Hoon Don Don Don…."Toh aap sabko chance milega hassenao, don't worry, aaj nahi toh kal, sabka number aayega…Tab tak here is my mobile number!"  Isse kehte hain kismat, kyun doston?  

Well Vijay we hope you liked this gift from us but now we wish to move ahead. 😳

On this wonderful day, all the members of IF join together to wish you on your Birthday… This message is from all your loved members in IF….

Wish You a Very Happy Birthday, Vijay!!

We at IF, celebrate your Birthday Today

Its so nice to have someone who is helpful

And as intelligent as you in our lives

This gives us the reason to celebrate

And Cherish this day, all the more!!

Praying that all your Dreams come true

We all wish you loads of Happiness

And days Filled with sunny days and moonlit nights

That are shared with close friends

Have a Fabulous Birthday!!!

👏

Vijay, I take this opportunity to wish you and thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving us this Virtual Family called India Forums!! Thanks for giving all of us here "A Second Family".

This is for you, Vijay!!!

As I go down memory lane

As I remember the day I stepped foot in IF

As I recollect the first talk we had

I realise that my life has totally changed after that!!!

As I look back on these wonderful years

I realise the umpteen number of times

I came across your friendly nature

So many times

I found you with me,when i needed help

When your kindness touched my heart

When you made my day with your advice

When you showed me the positive attitude to life

When i saw you ward off challenges and move ahead

So many times

When something you said, took me to the solution

When something you did, made me realise you do care for me

When at every moment,I realised how fortunate was I

To have a Brother like you

Thank you for everything Bro!!!

Thank you so much for making

Such a wonderful Difference to my life

So many times, So many times........

Friends, do join us in Wishing Vijay on his Birthday… Post your Lovely Messages to the Birthday Boy here…

Do not forget to tune into IF Radio on the 23rd of October,2006 at 10 PM IST. Vijay will be there with us to celebrate his Birthday. He will have to go thro a total of 6 rounds, with 6 different hosts trying to get the best of answers from our Birthday Boy… So gear up for the great event, only on India Forums……

Edited by sree - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anoli thumbnail

wow!! This post is marvellous!!!👏

Sree... u did al this??? I tel u its a wiked job!😃😃😃

Weldone!!!👍🏼

Happy Birthday Vijay!!!🤗🤗🤗

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

VJ!....

firstly i wanta widh u a very happyy Bday.....may all ur dreams and wishes come true😳

an secondly...thank you soo much for makin IF such a fun place to be....an thankzz for all ur hard work in makin dis site d best!🤗

coolbuddy thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns of the Day

Wishing you the best in life 😊
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy B'day VJ Bhai...🤗🤗....

Hab loads n loads of fun....n may u celebrate 100's n 1000's of B'day's.... 😳 😳 😳
Choose a raapchik date for urself... 😉 😆 ...
All top actresses frm Bollywood after our cool dude B'day Boy.😉😎

May God shower His love n blessings on u.
May all ur dreams n wishes be fullfilled n may u habb a lonnnnggg life wid health n happiness. 😳 😃 😳
May u hav a smile on ur face evry moment u spend in life.😃
Last but not the least thanx for givin us I-F. Our second home.😳

Ere is DON style wishing frm me myself DON to...😆😉

"Duniya main logon ne dil apne phir thamme...😛
Aaaya hai leeke phir VJ kitne hungaamee...👍🏼
Zara dekho kiska B'day aa gaya haii....😉
Bollywood actresses ke dil pe jo cha gaya hai...😎
Jammi iss pe hain sab nigahein...😳
Khullli wishes ki khatir hain....VJ ki baahein...🤗
Aisaaa....jhaakaas personality hai...kon....
Iskoooo pehchaan loo yeh hai...VJ aaj ke din ka humara DON. 😉 😆"

Cheers,

DON.

PS:- GR8 post Sree Di.👏😃👏
Edited by saara 1 - 17 years ago
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww sree dii.. dose posts were soo cute.. he i like uhow u changed da osngs. ti was soo sweet..

Happy Birthday Vijay.. you rock@!!!!!!!!!!! beucaus eof you i made soo many new friends.. keep on rockingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

A very very happy Birthday Vijay Bro and May GOD give u all the health, wealth and happiness. 😊

I hope u get all ur wishes and though i have already said this in ur other b'day thread, i'd like to say it again: Thank you so much for giving us a beautiful Place like IF 😳

@Sree Di: lol di the post was soo nice and funny! I simply can't wait for the interview! Awesome post 👏

Naina

khoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Vijay!

Just wanna wish you a

! Hope you have a wonderful time on this very day and best wishes to you for future!

Make the best out of your life and live life to the fullest!

Takecares
Khoo

Edited by khoo - 17 years ago
desi princess thumbnail
👏happy b-day 👏 Edited by desi princess - 17 years ago
rose82 thumbnail
happy birthday vijay!!may u be blessed with loads n loads of happiness n all ur wishes fulfilled!