Member of the week -- pyaari_puja

Posted: 17 years ago
Hello people and salaam namaste wow the festive season is on diwali and Eid so many sweets and so many guests hehehe😆😆😆 ok ok but how was the festive season at cfc did everyone take part in the CFc mein bhar do rang contest and the most played contest was the antakshari well all those people who took part and are eagerly waiting for the results dont worry our judges are working on it
OMG wat am i saying yeh to news topic mein badal gaya wel well fans we have a new motw and this time we have a new bakri kya karein koi bakra nahin milta so bakri laani parti hai 😆😆
So our new MOTW is a very pyaari ladki and her birthday is tommrow the 24 of october despite busy with her b'day party she said yes t our torture😆😆😆 

*****Go to: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/443185 to wish Puja on her special day!!!!😃****

the very pyaari our one and only puja aka pyaari_puja

Hey Puja here is ur siggi

Name:Puja

Profession:Student

Country of residence: USA

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because:of the khushi dii fanclub
My hobbies, more abt me: Dancing, singing,music, talking with friends, makin new friends, IF, chatting online, watching tv.. internet and sleepping.. n yea n of course junk food.. hehe

My personality in brief:pyaari😳hehe jk.. well dats kinda true.. i can be stuboorn sometimes n i can get very sarcastic

My favorite:
~Colour:PINKKKK

~Sport:i dun like sports much but i gess i like soccer n volleyball
~Food:pizza,fries, pani puri 
~Song/Movie:Song:Crazy kiya re and hibakki and yaar piya; Movie:krrish asnd im lookin forward to dhoom 2 

Favorite celebrity:priyanka chopra, amrita rao, hritik roshan, john abraham and arjun rampal

Favorite fan club:khushi fanclub

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?@ IF- the avi n siggy sec. the chat club section and da FG section; at CFC: alot of fanclub and wiide variety of choices, and better off, everyone respects your liking of starz

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section:a song on da hp would be soo nicee😆i luvv musicc / i think da CFC section  sis perfect.. i think we dun need anything else, we have games, motw and soo much more its awesomee... hatszz off to the CFC dev. Team👏

Enjoy the week puja
CFC Dev Team

Edited by sweet_kp - 17 years ago
Congratzz Puja!!
hope u have a wonderful week 😳
hai hai pujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa balle balle now its time to do some bhangra hoye hoye 😆 😆 😆 , mehek a really nice post 👏, when does it be meeeeeeeeeeeeee lol hehehehehhe hopefully some day but its ur week so congoooooooo 😳   
Originally posted by lovly_angel

Hello people and salaam namaste wow the festive season is on diwali and Eid so many sweets and so many guests hehehe😆😆😆 ok ok but how was the festive season at cfc did everyone take part in the CFc mein bhar do rang contest and the most played contest was the antakshari well all those people who took part and are eagerly waiting for the results dont worry our judges are working on it
OMG wat am i saying yeh to news topic mein badal gaya wel well fans we have a new motw and this time we have a new bakri kya karein koi bakra nahin milta so bakri laani parti hai 😆😆
So our new MOTW is a very pyaari ladki and her birthday is tommrow the 24 of october despite busy with her b'day party she said yes t our torture😆😆😆

the very pyaari our one and only puja aka pyaari_puja

Hey Puja here is ur siggi

Name:Puja

Profession:Student

Country of residence: USA

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because:of the khushi dii fanclub
My hobbies, more abt me: Dancing, singing,music, talking with friends, makin new friends, IF, chatting online, watching tv.. internet and sleepping.. n yea n of course junk food.. hehe

My personality in brief:pyaari😳hehe jk.. well dats kinda true.. i can be stuboorn sometimes n i can get very sarcastic

My favorite:
~Colour:PINKKKK

~Sport:i dun like sports much but i gess i like soccer n volleyball
~Food:pizza,fries, pani puri 
~Song/Movie:Song:Crazy kiya re and hibakki and yaar piya; Movie:krrish asnd im lookin forward to dhoom 2 

Favorite celebrity:priyanka chopra, amrita rao, hritik roshan, john abraham and arjun rampal

Favorite fan club:khushi fanclub

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section?@ IF- the avi n siggy sec. the chat club section and da FG section; at CFC: alot of fanclub and wiide variety of choices, and better off, everyone respects your liking of starz

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section:a song on da hp would be soo nicee😆i luvv musicc / i think da CFC section  sis perfect.. i think we dun need anything else, we have games, motw and soo much more its awesomee... hatszz off to the CFC dev. Team👏

Enjoy the week puja
CFC Dev Team

Happy Diwali and Eid everyone including you to mehak and also to kahir.. hehe she told me she madeu put a special  announcement in da post.. n i can see wta.. hehe khairuu shes too much...

mehak dats suchh a sweet introoo hehe im pyaari?😳hehe its a really prett ypostt.. hehe bakri leni padi? ahem wats dat supposed 2 me.. hehe jk.. lolzzzzz... thnxxxx 4 sure a cut epiost.. i luv da sigg😳😳😳

thnkooo mehak and khairuuu🤗😳

Originally posted by svh2010

Congratzz Puja!!
hope u have a wonderful week 😳

thnxxx sweta

i hoep i enjoy it also😳

Originally posted by ricky2006

hai hai pujaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa balle balle now its time to do some bhangra hoye hoye 😆 😆 😆 , mehek a really nice post 👏, when does it be meeeeeeeeeeeeee lol hehehehehhe hopefully some day but its ur week so congoooooooo 😳   

heh ehai haii ricksterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.. hehe really? didnt i tell u i dunno bhangra.. hehe😆hehe post somewher eina  forum actively u will eventually be a motw.. heh den ill grill u liek craziiiiiiiiiii.. thnkooo ricksterzzzzzzzzzzz

congrats jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗 im thinking of converting this into your bday party too🤔😛 

love you lotssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!🤗
khair bear😉

Congratz GFFFFFFF...Mwahz.....Dnt wrri ill b bac soon to grill u 😛 ...Hav fun till then...and congratz once again 😳
hey puja
how are you?
CONGO 👏 👏 👏
ok here are some questions
1) I dared u to run across a highway would you do it? in return id give you whatever you wanted. What would it be?
2)if you were to jump off a bridge rite now what would be your first three thoughts?
3)what are your favorite baby toys?
4)what is the sweetest thing you've done for someone else?
5) what is the sweetest thing someone has ever done for you?
6)what is the stupidest thing you've ever said?
7) what is the stupidest thing you've ever done?
8) what is the thing you want most in this world?
9) what is the deepest thing you've ever said?
10) do you believe in astrology?
11) what is your childhood dream?
12) what is your favorite thing about yourself?
13) what is the first quality you would look for in a life partner?
14) who do you day dream about?
15) who is your worst nightmare?
16) what did ppl call u when you were a baby?
17) who is your childhood friend you will never forget?
18) what would you do if I gave you a $000 right now?
19) what would you do if said you were going to die and you would only say three words?
20) what would you do I gave you a Porsche for a day but you couldn't drive it?
21) one thing you think life would be boring without?
22) where do you see yourself in 10 years?
23) if you were a monkey what would be your favorite website?
24) if you were a monkey who would be your dream date?
25) if you could go back into the past and change something what would it be?
26) if you had a daughter what would you name her?
27) if you had a son what would you name him?
28) what is the craziest thing you've ever done?
29) what's one thing you really want to do?
30) what is the weirdest thing you've ever seen?
31) what was your first thought when you realized you were motw?
32) what is your ambition in life?
33) do you think there are evil people in this world or is that a stereotype? Cuz what is evil? How do you define it?
34) what is your greatest achievement?
35) if you were a kangaroo what would you be thinking eight now?

luv
himani 😃

HAPPY BDAYYYYYYYYYYY billi jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii🤗

everyone, pleaseeeeeeeee go here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/443185 and wish my jaan😳