Rules & Announcements

Diwali-Eid-Birthday Special Newsletter

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

IF ki Taaza Khabar

Did you hear? Recently there was a huge line of Bollywood actresses waiting for Vijay! Bollywood actresses such as who? Like Rani Mukherjee, Preity Zinta, and many more! But why would they be waiting for Vijay? Because it's his birthday!To read what they did to catch his attention click here! And don't forget to tune in to here Vijay Bhatter's interview! Dont know how to tune in, dont know when it is? Click here to see!

How was your Deepavali this year? How was it last year? Come share your memories!
Whos your favorite star? Ejaz, Iqbal, Rajeev, Hussian, Ram? Well, for your favorite actor,say which Diwali sweet they should be. Ras Malai? Ladoo?  To participate click here!
Do you have any good Diwali or Eid poems in your head? Or that you found on the net? Well  share them here!!

India-Forums wants to give you somthing speical for Diwali and or Eid. What can it be? Not an Ipod, not a new 56" big screen TV.. Then? What can it be? Its a I-F News Hub! Still don't understand, click here to see!

Do you love wacthing rocking video mixes of your favorite jodis? Well the production, HeartBreakers  are on India-Forums! Cool right? For more info click here!

Want to know how Telly stars spent there evening of Diwali? Click here to read!

Going more towards Tellywood now.. Do you watch KumKum? Come save our Sumit a.k.a Hussian! Send as many emails as you can! But dont know emai IDs? Click here to see! In the Kausti Zindagi Ki section members are discussing"Does Mr.Bajaj still hate Perna?"Will Mr. Bajaj misunderstaing go away and will return to his love?"To share your own those click

Saroj Khan showers more than praises on Nach Baliye 2!" here's enough drama on the sets of 'Nach Baliye 2' (Star One) these days. First it was the new elimination format that upset the participants. Now it's judge Saroj Khan." To read more of this article click on "article."

If you had a choice which one Jhalak Dikhla Ja contestant(who has been voted out) wuold you being back into the show?To share your answer click here! Well Archana(co-anchor of Jhalak Dhikhla Ja) sayings Mona Sing has the best graph. To read more click here!

So come join us in the world of, gossip, news, and fun only at India-Forums-#1 Indian TV Serials Discussion Forum!

Tellydom Tidbits

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi: Tulsi decides to get the new generation back on track. Karan is back and tells Bhoomi that Nandini saved him. Tanya promises to leave the very day Nandani is back in Shanti naketan. Sahil and Vijay plan to investiagte more about Abhir and Sahil decidec to expose him. Tulsi is very much impressed by Abhi and offers him Bhoomi's hand in marriage and Abhi happily agrees.

Karam Apnaaa Apnaa: Shiv leaves Gauri alone on his Subh raatri but Mahen knowing it goes to the party and leaves gauri with Shiv. Alok gets heart attack as some guy from hotel where shiv and Gauri stayed tells him that they lived in 2 different rooms. But Shiv doesn't let Alok know that and Gauri is happy that Shiv didn't say the truth. Some romantic-cum-funny-cum-cute scenes between Shiv and Gauri. Read More...

IF ki Voice

Question for this week: If you had the chance to change the name of www.india-forums.com or in other words give another URL (internet address) to this site, what name would you give it and why?

Anoli : If I was given the chance to change the name of IF, then I would not change it! I like the name India-forums. It sounds cute! But, if I HAD to, then I would choose something like sweetserialforum.com or serialforum.com

CuteAreej : I would go for friends-colony.com. I-F is not only where I get info about my favourite soaps, but its also a place where I get to meet all kind of friends. It is fab to have so many loving people gathered at one place from so many different part of the world. We fight together, laugh together, and cry together. Can't ask for more!

lovly_angel : OK, if I get to rename www.india-forums.com, I would name it as www.tellychaska.com . I find that the name fits very well with the things that IF has, like the television shows. Also, since all members here are addicts so the word "chaska" (or craze) also blends in nicely.

Meghavi : If I had the chance to change the name of india-forums.com and give it another URL, I would change it to addicted-forever.com
Because that's just what I-F has done to us; it has us addicted to it forever. I mean, who wouldn't be addicted to a site where there are so many nice people, where you get to watch videos online, where there are so many contests and where the environment is so friendly?

adi_0112 : Well I am so used to India-Forums it is difficult to think of another name. India-Forums name carries a lot of homely feeling, and sounds very sophisticated. Really cannot think of a single domain name other than the present one. Its just perfect.
However , if for fun sake I was to choose a name it would be  www.telemasti.com  or www.India-beckons.com  or www..24/7timepass.com

Why these names?
...Telemasti because all our sections are based on tele serials and in each section there is tons of masti, fun and frolic.
...India-beckons becuase it is the Indian Satellite TV shows that pull us all to this platform, where we meet from different parts of the world, exchange ideas and become great buddies. It becomes our home away from home.
...24/7timepass.com for the simple reason that the forum is so addictive that once one logs in, he or she is just unabale to give it up, the end result being spending hours together on the forum, hooked to some section or the other.

Join the Fan Club
Newsletter Team

I-F ki taaza khabbar and Fan Fiction: DesiChocolate
Tellydom Tidbits: Viewbies/ Coolbies/ Moderators
Chatpata Corner :- Esti
Poetry Corner:- Naughty_n_nice
I-F ki Voice : Virgo_Stars
Kruts Kweries :- Kruts
One Sunday Morning :-Meghavi, Virgo_Stars
Jokes and Facts Corner :- Ms. Bholi Bhali
Editing Team: T., s.priya
Layout and presentation :- Cuteluv, Nisha, Tumhari_Khushi

From the Editors Desk:-

How do you like the new layout and the new coloumns like Activities of India Forums,  Puzzles Corner this week and other coloumns which have been added in the newsletter.  Please do drop in your feedback to us at [email protected].  If you have a new idea or a suggestion for a new coloumn, we would love to hear from you.

Do you like poetry?  Would you like to publish your (original) poetry in our newsletter.  Please send in your entries to us and we will publish them in the newsletter.  Please send in your poems at [email protected].

Send in questions to Kruts at [email protected] and read wacky and funny replies to them next week in the newsletter.  Dont forget, the funnier the question, the funnier the response.

< code="https://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,29,0" height="60" width="468"> < name="movie" value="/flash/468.swf"> < name="quality" value="high"> < src="flash/468.swf" quality="high" pluginspage="https://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashp" ="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="60" width="468"> </>

Tune into India-Forums: Addiction At Its Best!

With Lots of Love,

IF Development Group
Newsletter Team
https://www.india-forums.com

Radio Corner
Member of the Week
Banner Contest
Puzzles Corner
Click Here to enjoy the puzzles of India-Forums and check the winners of last week puzzle.
Poetry and Facts Corner
Click Here to read the Poetry and Facts by Naughty_n_Nice and Ms. Bholi Bhali
Sunday Morning
Want to know how does Meghavi spend her Sunday. Click here
Jokes Corner
Click here to read some jokes by Ms. Bholi Bhali
Chatpata Corner
Click here to Try Pasta Soup Delight at our Aunty's Kitchen Corner
JANTA JANARDAN
Hear what our members had to say about our October 16th Newsletter from last week:
The newsletter was one of the most complete newsletters yet. I am especially loving the Jokes corner by Saba di AKA Miss. Bholi Bhali. The answers for questions galore are really intresting too and IF khabar is a great way to stay connected to things around IF. The new puzzles are really intresting and everything in the newsletter is just great! All in All, wonderful newsletter guys!
--Virgo_Stars

Editor's Note:
Thanks Virgo star. 
If you have any more suggestions for the newsletter, please do let us know.

the newsletter is more than perfect and i luv it.
i was wondering whether u could put on the newsletter who won different contests and wat contests r going on in the forums. :)
--del_geo

Editor's Note:
Thanks del_geo. 
That is a brilliant suggestion.  Will try to include it from the next time

Hey
The poetry was good..fantablous..very creative.. enjoyed it!
The body facts were informative...
The puzzle and pizzerie...interesting "feature".
Overall great newsletter...kudos to the newsletter team
--Mariah

Editor's Note:
Thanks Mariah,
it is your feedback which keeps giving us the impetus to do better everytime.

Don't forget to send us your comments and feedback! We would love to tell the world what you thought about our work. Email us at [email protected]
Advertisement
Editors Desk
We love to hear from you and we keep reinventing ourselves, based on your feedback. Please mail us at [email protected] and yes do not forget to share it with your friends and family.

Archived Newsletters | Unsubscribe
Visit us at: India-Forums | India Forums dot IN | eGreeting India Powered by

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady In Pink thumbnail
Great Work.......loved the decorations! 😊
x.Asian~Flava.x thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
wow gr8 newsletter thanks alot 👏
ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
👏 👏 really gr8 decorationzz!...very festive 👏 👏
music_rules thumbnail
Hope u had a great Diwali and Eid

Fr: mansi sharma

ca,usa
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Gr8 decorations and beautifully written!

all the colours match and a gr8 job 😃
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome Yaar!!

Such a wonderful, colorful, festive season newsletter!!

Toooooooooo great!!!

👏

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
AWESOME Newsletter. One of the many best! I really loved the red colour and I loved reading I-F's Taaza Khabar.

Keep up the awesome job Newsletter Team! 👏 A very professional newsletter indeed.

-Natasha
~~RaZ~~ thumbnail
Awesomeee newzletter 👏 👏 👏
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
omgg itz soo awesome great job guyzzzz 👏 👏