Posted: 17 years ago

Why is Bush blamed so much?..Is he really at fault for what has happend?...If yes, why is he still leader of the U.S.?..shouldn't he have been striped of his title ages ago?.

Why all the hate against Bush...?😕

i dont no i really dont play antion to stuff abt politics becuz alot of them arnt that great or it is always abt wut they did
CUZ DA WHITE PPLZ DUH!!!! da white pplz r da main supporterz of bush.n most of da uz iz made up of white pplz n immigrant r all democratic.....n only a 25 percent iz immigrantz n hispanic n african american pplz.soooo datz y hez still our leader...n he iz da cause of thousandz of death of americanz n iraqi pplz.jus luk at dis wen BILL CLINTON waz da prsident we had da best economy in 100 yrz n wen BUSH iz da president we had worst economy in 100 yrz...

but dis iz all mah oponion in mah eyez he will alwayz be cause of death thousandz but in ur eyez he may not n jus cuz hez still da nationz leader doesent mean hez da best.k. n u shud have first luked at how many pplz lost their lyfez cuz of him n he totally ruined a country b4 u post dis topiz but as i said b4 he maybe in ur eywyz he may not.so itz jus based in evury bodyz opinon Edited by BanjonSharib_fa - 17 years ago
Agree with U Abhijit. No one can say the Iraq war is going well by a long shot. But Bush is not ot be blamed for the war. The middle east surely was not minding its own business when Bush was elected. They chose to come to US and kill innocent people in the twin towers. They use their radical idea of what their holy book teaches and try and shove their idea of what a muslim should be or what other religions should be, down other peoples throats.
I remember when Bush was running for president his main priority was the affairs in These United States not the world. He could'nt have cared less for what the radical muslims did to themselves, but when they threatend US he had to act. He took the war to them and lests hope they keep it there.
As for the economy, look arround U and U will see and hear that unemployment is at its lowest in the US, The housing market is still booming, the Dow Jones is at its highest in history. The economy is well and thriving no mater what the liberal media in th US would like people to belive the economy is fantastic in the US. Too many jobs and not enough people to work an fill those jobs.

Originally posted by linn

Agree with U Abhijit. No one can say the Iraq war is going well by a long shot. But Bush is not ot be blamed for the war. The middle east surely was not minding its own business when Bush was elected. They chose to come to US and kill innocent people in the twin towers. They use their radical idea of what their holy book teaches and try and shove their idea of what a muslim should be or what other religions should be, down other peoples throats.
I remember when Bush was running for president his main priority was the affairs in These United States not the world. He could'nt have cared less for what the radical muslims did to themselves, but when they threatend US he had to act. He took the war to them and lests hope they keep it there.
As for the economy, look arround U and U will see and hear that unemployment is at its lowest in the US, The housing market is still booming, the Dow Jones is at its highest in history. The economy is well and thriving no mater what the liberal media in th US would like people to belive the economy is fantastic in the US. Too many jobs and not enough people to work an fill those jobs.

no offence but if u were smart enough u wud know dat da NASDAQ aint goin sooo well n we had da worst econmy in 100 yrz....got it N IT WSENT IRAQ WHO BOMBED DA TWIN TOWERZ itz waz osama bin lasen saddam hussain n osama bin laden NEVER met eachother GET UR FACT STRAIGHT!!!!n osama iz al-quaida meanz dat hez a sunni muslim n saddam iz shite muslim U C SUNNIZ N SHIAZ AINT DA BEST OF FRIENDZ

I DONT WANNA OFFEND U BUT U GOTtA GET UR FACTZ STRAIGHT N RITE!!!!

Edited by BanjonSharib_fa - 17 years ago
i completely have no idea ( but i never liked him )
Seriously rite I hate da guy!

When all else fails... "Blame it on the Bush"
He is a walking blunder...  Not to mention a talking blunder...

For example... wants to promote democracy around the world - can't even get their elections right - ballot fixing going on!!!

Give me a break...

😆 

Isn't there a song called "blame it on the rain" by Milli Vanilli

There should be a song called "blame it on the bush"...

Edited by insearchof - 17 years ago

Originally posted by abhijit shukla

He took a decesion and it was wrong. He had no way of knowing it was wrong at the time but has not made ammends since then or admitted that he was wrong. US lives by 'the buck stops here' philosophy...good or bad - the President always is held responsible for things that go right or wrong on his watch.
Do not get me wrong. The worst players in the whole ordeal are still Osama-Muftada and party and Saddam the swine. 70,000 people have died - mostly Muslims - in Iraq in last four years...roughly at the same rate that people were systemically killed off by Saddam and his henchmen.
What people do not talk about is - it is AlQueda who is willingly killing the innocent Muslims and not Americans.
All the Western forces put togather cannot do as much harm to Islam and Muslims in Middle-East as Al-Qaeda, Mujaheedin and all their assorted cohort are doing in the name of serving Islam.

I agree with you.

Originally posted by dianaansari

I agree with you.

👏I still cant belive he was voted Back 🤢

Osama bin laden is a fanatic .But wht do you make of Bush a welll educted scholar and the president of a super power.Killing women and children in both afghanistan and Iraq.Im sure none of the survivors of 9/11 are feeling any better beacuse this so called war-on-terror