Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
I actually never thought harry-hermy could happen until i entered the world of HP shipping. Before that, i use to think that the obvious couple was Ron-hermy and it is too but somehow ron-hermy doesn't work for me. 😕They could argue all the time and have all those romantic feelings for each other but for me, the girl who suits harry most is hermione,and these two deserve each other. Ginny may have entered harry's life and hermione may have been going out with ron but harry and hermione could have proved to be the classic example of a lovely pair. you can accuse me of having a bias on this issue, since ron and ginny have never been my most favourite people in the HP series but JKR obviously has different views than i and after all, she's the author.Ron-Hermy has happened and will continue to be but Harry and Hermy were supposed to be, meant to be..

Edited by simplyvivacious - 17 years ago
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

well i used to be Harry-Hermione shipper..now im a Draco-Hermione shipper......

But if we are comparing ron-hermione and harry-hermione....well i will definately choose harry-hermione...coz well they are perfect for each other...

the whole idea of ron n hermione never appealed to me,i feel they are more like siblings......even if they get together...they will spend most of their time fighting only,specially wid ron's jealous nature.......i agree opposites attract,but this is like toooo opposite🤢....not that i dont like ron,i like him n find him quite funny...but i dont like him as hermione's love interest

harry and hermione would make a very good couple...mostly bcoz they understand each other very well n they dont need to explain themselves,n hermione understands harry better than any1 else....

the books may give the impression of ron n hermione as a couple...but the movies dont........coz the chemistry shown between harry n hermione in the movies is just 2 gud😳

JKR has directly portrayed the chances of ron n hermione as a couple...but the movies have indirectly portrayed harry n hermione as a potential couple.....

wow...what bhashan i wrote.........what i really want is to c draco n hermione as a couple(u shld read their fanfics...awesome i tell u!!!)....but i know tht will never happen

Edited by sidsk - 17 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail
Exactly, the chemistry b/w emma and Daniel in the movies is too strong 2 ignore... On the other hand, dere is hardly any chemistry b/w Rupert and Emma....
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am a ron-hermione supporter.Even though they fight with each other,ron s always ready to fight for her whenever she s humiliated by draco.It s obvious that he cares for her.harry loves her only as a friend.. 😛
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Even rupert-emma pair s very good.they have a great onscreen chemistry too.....
Snape thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this section is becoming a bit down these days... the next debate topic plz ! 😕
manshi_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
u dont worry about that Harshu will take care of it
Morgoth thumbnail
HeRmiONe for

...the constant bickering (from irritation to attraction to jealousy to love).

...the correlation between Mr and Mrs Weasley and R/Hr - you only get irritated with someone you care about.

...the no-more-than-platonic relationship between Harry and Hermione.

...the ANVIL SIZED hints JKR has dropped with respect to H/G and R/Hr.
Naughty_n_nice thumbnail

Great discussion guys!!!

Week over, discussion over...

New week, new discussion! 😛