Users

Frequent Posters

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Tanaz di I dont get it... I m confused as usual 😭
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

[quote=CuteFairy91]Tanaz di I dont get it... I m confused as usual 😭 [/quote]I'll try to explain it. 😊 What the contestants have to do is look at the first clue and they will see that there is a question in it and a name of an IF member in it. The contestant has to find out the answer to that question and PM that member(ghoul) [who's name is in the clue] with the answer. Then if the answer is right than that ghoul is destroyed and the destroyed ghoul will give u another clue which will have another member name and question in it. You have to do this till you reach the last ghoul and u will become the Ghost Buster! 😊

CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

[quote=<SPAN =bold>CuteFairy91</SPAN>]Tanaz di I dont get it... I m confused as usual 😭 [/quote]I'll try to explain it. 😊What the contestants have to do is look at the first clue and they will see that there is a question in it and a name of an IF member in it. The contestant has to find out the answer to that question and PM that member(ghoul) [who's name is in the clue] with the answer. Then if the answer is right than that ghoul is destroyed and the destroyed ghoul will give u another clue which will have another member name and question in it. You have to do this till you reach the last ghoul and u will become the Ghost Buster! 😊

Thnx so much.. 😳 😊 So we dont name da IF member we name da actor its talking abt right... 😕
umi82990 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
WOW!!! awesome..sounds like a fun contest but i don't think i'll be able to participate due to school..

oh well..

Good Luck to All who are participating! 😉
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
[quote=CuteFairy91]Thnx so much.. 😳 😊 So we dont name da IF member we name da actor its talking abt right... 😕 [/quote] yes...u PM that member in the clue, the answer to the question in the clue. So basically the clue offers u 2 things: The name of the member u have to PM and the question whose answer u have to PM 😊
meghavi thumbnail
Mysti dii!!! Nice contest!!! 😃 👏 👏
pure_choclate thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hard
but will figure out
CuteFairy91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virgo_Stars

<!-- Signature -->[quote=CuteFairy91]Thnx so much.. 😳 😊 So we dont name da IF member we name da actor its talking abt right... 😕[/quote] yes...u PM that member in the clue, the answer to the question in the clue. So basically the clue offers u 2 things: The name of the member u have to PM and the question whose answer u have to PM 😊<!-- Signature -->

But dont we pm buttercup.. 😭
Jia thumbnail

[Quote=Cutefairy91]But dont we pm buttercup.. 😭 [/quote]

yes u do Amna, the first clue directly asks you to PM buttercup the answer to the question in the clue. Butter will then give you the next clue IF you get the answer right to the question posed in the clue. 😊

Tanaz, wonderful post!! I can't wait to see who cracks this!😃

muqualp thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oo so we pm who the actor is to butter di? ok temme i wanna take part lol!

nice post di!