India-Forums’ Ghastly Ghoul Hunt! - OVER! - Page 5

Posted: 17 years ago
i gt ma second clue but who do i send the answer to ? 😕
guys for the abt questions ^^....the person in the second clue is probably not online so you should wait for the reply as even if u are wrong, u get a another chance. Most importantly, make sure that the person u PMed is the right person (P.S: pls don't mention that person's name here as the second clue is ONLY for those who get through the first clue) 😊
what du i have to do?????????
mansi sharma,ca,usa
[quote=angelic shaz]i gt ma second clue but who do i send the answer to ? 😕 [/quote]

hey there,

u send it to the person the clue asks you to PM to. the clue will definitely have an ID written down and said PM it to this person or somethin in the form of a clue that send it to this person, so u send the answer to that person. 😊

[quote=Evilgenius_S.S™]yar .mera pehla theek tha..but..4 2nd one me nt gettting da reply frm dat respective user..this means i've lost? or i've 2 try...once more? 😕 [/quote]

You will definitely get a reply from the ghoul even if you are wrong. If you have been eliminated from the contest, the ghoul will let you know about it.

here are some pics of halloween
wowo datss soo cool.. i'll try to participatee

Interesting! Will give it a try😛

nice contest, gonna give it a try 😃