Sati - Satya Ki Shakti

Sati goes off air,Manasi upset

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Sati's ire

Mansi Salvi is upset about not being given a month's notice before Sati… is taken off air

Sapana Patil Poojary

Due to her commitment towards Sati, Mansi Salvi aka Sati in Sati - satya ki shakti, lost out on a good role in another popular daily, a Ravi Chopra production. "My track in that serial was shaping up well. But I couldn't give it much time and had to quit because I couldn't give equal time to two dailies," she says.

Ironically, now she has received intimation that Sati... is going off air on November 3. Says Mansi, "I wish I had been given a month's notice at least about this. It would have helped me to plan my career better."

Meanwhile, Mansi points out that Sati... has undergone several changes and drifted from the original plot long ago. "From a lawyer, I have been reduced to a mere governess of a household," informs Mansi.

"I am not upset about the show going off air. It is always better to wind up a show instead of stretching it unnecessarily. Anyway, I was planning to take a break shortly. With the show going off air, I can now enjoy my holiday," Mansi says.

When contacted, Rajgopal Iyer, television head at Percept Pictures, the producers of Sati..., however, said that the fate of the serial is yet uncertain and a date for its closure has not yet been decided.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/nmirror/mmpaper.asp?sectid=19&am p;sectname=Television&sess=464319679

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Awww too bad...
I just became viewbie and they are closing the show! 😆
Anyways I think it is for the better!
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
mikey d show was going no where i suppose i had stoped watching it after Anu track
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Yea so did I actually!
I just watch the recap once in a while to see whats going on!
I just cant tolerate to sit down and watch it for 30 minutes! *YAWN!*

Lately, Ive completely stopped watching the show!

My Mamiji is like "Ill disown you if I catch you watching such a horrid show!"
😆
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wat? Sati going off-air? GOOD, i agree with Mansi that its better to take the shows off, it would have been 100000000000000000% much better if they would have conitnued with the old track on, they changed the track and its such a horrible show now 😡 🤢
dirk41 thumbnail
they should take Sunno..har dil...off the air..
gorcan2001 thumbnail
you right Sunno..har dil...also need to go.