Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Aqsa... you just made me wanna laugh... India ke legal system ke depth ka to mujhe nahiin maloom, but the worst that can happen is that TB might not be aired at all, or there might be change in the story/ title... or there might be an out of court settlement where the makers of TB and 20th century fox might settle for a sum of money or if there is a court case and the makers of TB win it... well... everything will stay on schedule!!!
Bhaskar.T thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: natz

When asked to comment on 20th Century Fox's argument that Zee had used 24's '24 hours - 24 episode format' for Time Bomb, Kaul said that was a very broad definition. "This way, none would be able to make shows," he argued.

Time Bomb will be a fixed duration serial that will run for 25 weeks as a weekly one hour show (Monday 10 pm - 11 pm). The first episode is supposed to be a curtain raiser.

So what's the problem. Fox's show is of 24 episode show and this a 25 episode show. C'mon Mr Murdoch........ be a sport. Don't be a cry baby. So now Star, you also realise what will happen when Time Bomb comes. getting frightened??????? Good..........

breathing_irony thumbnail

OMG!!!!😲....wat'll happen now!!!!....natz plz. dont scare me lik this...wat if they dont air TB....OMG!........I dunno y but I feel lik blaming Ekta mayi 4 all this...I bet she went 2 tirupathi n prayed 2 balaji 2 make sure TB fails....guyz this is bad publicity.....ok fine Zee is allowed 2 air the first episode, but wat if they lose the case...then they wont be allowed 2 air the rest of the episodes at all....GOD Y CANT THINGS LIK THIS HAPPEN 2 STAR PLUS!....Millee 2 is a copy of a portugese show....infact the makers of millee have also copied the costumes frm the original portugese show....n in the millee titles there is no mention of it being an adaptation of tht show (lik they show in Jassi's titles)...y no law suit against Millee?😑 (no offence I lik MIllee myself...Im just drawing a reference)

I think the makers of Time Bomb will just have 2 show in their titles tht this shw is an adaptation of 24...coz Ketan Mehta himself said tht it is adapted frm 24.

greatmaratha thumbnail
I wondered how Zee was planning to pull this off, after reading that the serials based on 24, show on Fox channel..  Unless Mr. Ketan Mehta has obtained the sanction from the original makers, this show cant be aired as it would be a copyright violation.... 

Its gonna be interesting to see what Ketan Mehta will tell the court.  If there is sufficient variation in the storyline, he might just be able to pull it off...
Lets pray that the curtains dont close before the opening
greatmaratha thumbnail
In the case of Millee, if they have purchased the rights, they need not give credit, if their agreement or contract so provides....  

greatmaratha...dont scare me lik this please.......I think the only way Ketan Mehta will pull it off is by saying tht his show shows teh WTC being destroyed....n it speaks off OSama B LAden.....moreover 24 is a show where the President of USA is being protected by the cops.....in Time Bomb, Varun (rajeev) realises tht the plan 2 attack President of INdia is just a means of diverting the INdian intelligence force...the actual plan is 2 destroy the world's biggest capital cities.....but Im not sure....

Aarggghhhh...stupid Zee cuoldnt they just purchase the rights n prevent all this hassle!

the shw is just 2 days away n all this is happening...not fair......if u see tht way then all of Ekta mayee's soaps have ideas lifted straight frm Bold n Beautiful....n Kahiin to hoga is kinda adapted frm Pride n Prejudice esp. teh character of sujal...I've read the book n there is a striking resemblance between sujal n darcy ...I knw jane austen is dead n all but still guyz it just goes 2 shw tht the character is not originally hers.......

I think zee will just have 2 shw in their titles tht this shw is adapted frm 24.....hope tht would sort out the problems.....GOD y does this happen 2 us!..Im feeling soooooooooooooooooooo scared now!😭

Aqsa thumbnail
Oh acha Thanks natz😊.Anyways Breathing_irony ur avatar is soooo cute😳
sim_salian thumbnail

no need to worry just read mumbai -mirror and they have said that zee has been directed by the courts to file an affadavit to support their claim ...and the show will be telecasted as per the announcements .πŸ˜ƒ..they seem confident enough that TB is different ...they will sort it offf coz the courts are with TB i guess .......so lets have faith ......πŸ‘

and sneha ...i had seen bride and prejudicethe film ...though it was a crooked version of the original novel ...but darcy was an endearing character .....but darcy was unlike sujal 😳... this is just my opinion ....no hard feelins ....ok

sim