Debate Mansion

Debate:- Does Love Still Exist?

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hello,

This is my first post here in this section.Bollywood influence all of us . Still the Love Stories are the biggest hits that give us a Happy Ending . We want to see The Hero romancing Heroine . We have lot's of dreams that my Husband will love my this way or My wife will be that beautiful . We will do that do this...

But you think Real Love Still Exist?

Today, a boy falls for the girl Who Is Rich and Beautiful.... no one looks at the inner beauty

A girl wants a rich boy?

What you want to say about it?

Does Love Still Exist?

Ever Fell In Love? What Happened?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
So it means to say Love Does Not Exist any more?

Ab Koi Taj Mahal nahin banay ga.. kyunki ab na Mohabbat rahi na Wafa....

But,
    I still know some people who love their wife very much but do you think that love is different?
sowmyaa thumbnail
Taify, Welcome to Debate Mansion! 😊

Love still exist?
Ofcourse, love still exist. Bollywood has it's own way of showing love depending upon what is in demand. Love does not need proof of Taj Mahal or anything, if you love someone expressing it is also enough at times. The "hype" of love by bollywood is way too much though, but that does not mean we don't see love in real life.

btw, what is YOUR definition for "real love"?
Taify thumbnail
Thanks for welcoming me.I've decided to be active here now.

Real Love?
Here we feel for each other are ready to do any thing ..accept any challenge for the person we love.The person gives us happiness he/she means everything to me.Think about him/her before any one else is LOVE..

But i believe a person cannot love anyone more than HIMSELF.. Man is greedy!
sowmyaa thumbnail
Originally posted by: Taify

But i believe a person cannot love anyone more than HIMSELF.. Man is greedy!

I don't agree. Ofcourse, human can love someone more than themselves. Man is not that greedy 😛
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I see a lot of young people going against everyone and get married. To them LOVE does exist. Whether LOVE will last is the question. Sometimes one tends to be in LOVE with the very idea of being in love.

My other friends who are/ have / had love relationships/marriages can probably answer it better.

For me first came MARRIAGE then came love. 😉
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Of course love still exsists. I cant back up the statement of love existing, bcuz love isnt soemthing you can explain. Its not a fact, its a emotion. It like anger, happiness, and all exist, so does love. But the thing is, how do you know your in love or if its just infatuation.
simply paagal thumbnail
Lovealways exists.Theres love in every relationship.If there was no love,there was no life.Probably what movies hav done is making love restrict to boy-girl or hero-heroine.We love so many ppl,nd even things places nd all.Its not possible 2 live without love
koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ofcourse love exists.....why do u think ther are so many ppl together....beocz luv ties em together...n i hav seen so many ppl who are crazy in love wit a guy/girl 😳 .....n they wud go to any extent to make their relationship work....n sum hav succeeded too....n if luv dint exist how wud v hav a boyn a gurl together.....im not sayin everyone luves their spouses or girlfrnds/boyfrndz but sum of the relationships hav serious luv....n thts wat tries them together 😊
kisnakiradha thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Bollywood has altered our perception of love and even 'inner beauty'. Even when they promote looking for 'inner beauty' e.g. 'Satyam shivan Sundaram', they never use ugly people. Zeenat Amaan with a burnt right hald of face is still Zeenat Amaan, right?

😆 oh you are so correct!

and yes, Bollywood HAS adultrd the whole notion of LOVE...made it seem more fairytale like

but hehehe, if i was given a choice...i would choose bollywood style love...it's love all the same but with better perks!

ROFL